Bluebeam Studio is a cloud-based collaboration platform that enables organizations to manage projects in real-time around the world. We are looking to expand our Studio engineering team and bring a Solutions and Systems Architect onto our team. In this high-impact, non-manager position, you’ll provide technical leadership and architectural guidance to the entire Studio product line, working across multiple departments to deliver our award-winning collaboration solution.
Want to see what you might be working on? https://www.bluebeam.com/solutions/studio-prime
Want to see who you might be working with? http://careers.bluebeam.com/culture
About the ROLE:
- Define, assist with, and coordinate high-level software design and architecture across the entire Studio product line ensuring clean, performant designs that will scale.
- Understand and communicate our existing architecture and future architectural vision to developers and leadership through well-maintained design documentation, training, and presentations.
- Provide collaborative technical expertise during all product discovery phases by working closely with product management when defining the path forward for the studio product line.
- Coordinate design choices across departments to make sure departmental design direction is compatible with designs being implemented in other departments.
- Work closely with DevOps to ensure system and database solutions will be scalable and maintainable in production.
- Aptitude and passion for partnering with development teams to delve deep into details and mold practical approaches to implementing high-level designs.
- As a high impact, highly visible, non-manager position, you must bring technical leadership and provide positive influence and direction in a large multi-national team in an inclusive, collaborative manner, gaining the trust of engineering managers, engineering leads, developers, project management as well as the executive team.
- 3+ years architecting enterprise class, highly scalable, multi-region, high throughput, fault tolerant, micro-service based cloud architectures that have been successfully deployed and maintained in production with a large user base.
- 10+ years’ software development experience.
- Knowledge and experience with AWS, Azure ML, SQL Server, NoSQL, Node, React, and C# are a plus.
If you think you are a good match for the Bluebeam team, please send us the following:
- Some sort of personalized introduction for us. This could be a cover letter, a few bullet points about yourself, a comic strip you’ve drawn - anything that tells us a bit about you AND why you want to work here.