Behind the scenes, the Bluebeam Team works collaboratively towards the common goal of helping our customers do what they do better. At Bluebeam, hard work is recognized, new hires are encouraged to share their ideas and the environment is friendly, energetic, fast-paced and fun.
We are building our tight-knit Operations team and looking for extremely organized, in-house Coordinators to join us. Our ideal candidates have customer service experience – they enjoy tackling a problem with optimism and skillful thought, prefers a busy day to a slow day, and excels at organizing information from numerous sources. If this sounds like you, please read on.
Here’s some of important responsibilities you’ll have:
- Customer support – You’ll have full knowledge of our product suite, pricing, and licensing options. Armed with that knowledge, you’ll be able to determine the appropriate solutions for our customers based on their needs. YAY!
- Administrative/Operational work – You’ll be processing orders, issuing quotes, and helping to determine what current practices may need to be updated by phone and/or email. You’ll also be communicating important customer information to the appropriate teams or account managers.
- Internal Resource support – You’ll be helping other co-workers/teams with special projects in addition to assisting our awesome customers.
What we’d like to see:
- You should have 1+ years of experience working in customer service,
- You should be well organized, detail oriented and capable of prioritizing numerous tasks. (Walk, chew gum, talk software.)
- You must have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. We will ask you to do lots of listening, but eventually we’ll need you to reply.
- You must have great interpersonal and customer service skills so that when you reply, it makes sense. (And you make a new friend!)
- You must be generally flexible in order to successfully complete the job responsibilities in a timely manner. (No yoga required.)
- You must be a self-starter and be comfortable with ambiguity. Huh?
- You must demonstrate emotional maturity and sound judgment. (Tantrums are discouraged.)
- You must have a helpful personality and like to solve customer business problems. (Trust us; we’ll know if you’re faking it.)
- You must be comfortable learning new technology. (I mean, this is a software company after all.)
- Please tell us that you have strong computer skills. Specifically in Microsoft Word, Excel or PowerPoint, and preferably Outlook.
- You need to be able to work in the U.S. without employer sponsorship.
If you think you are good match for the Bluebeam team, please send the following:
- Your resume
- A cover letter explaining why you are a fit for Bluebeam and this role (And if you send us the same one you send everyone else, we’ll be bummed. Show us you did a little research and that you have a personality!)
(Psssst…Be sure to proofread. We pay attention to formatting, grammar, and all that good stuff!)
Learn more about Bluebeam here http://careers.bluebeam.com/.