Hey! There you are… Geeze, I’ve been looking for you everywhere. It took you long enough, but I won’t hold that against you at all since I know how frantically you’ve been looking for me as well.
Well now that you’re here, let’s get a few things out of the way. First, are you a few years into your career (3-5 years), ready to learn, and be an anchor for a growing team in the UK? Second, are you awesome? Don’t be shy. If you are, continue reading. Third, would you describe yourself as someone that likes to work hard and play hard? If yes, well done… we’re on a roll.
Now the tough question: Do you like to work with other people, create and maintain relationships, manage accounts to promote rapid growth, build and execute plans, and help people through the use of technology along the way?
Yes again? Really? I thought I had you stumped there… In that case, have we got the job for you!
What job would that be you say? The one where you get to work for an incredibly effective and successful team within a rapidly growing software company. This is a job where you get to expand your business development skills, build long lasting relationships, motivate others to succeed and constantly try to make people’s lives better by showing off solutions that truly benefit their lives at work.
What would you be doing you ask? Wow, so many questions from someone I just met. I hope these questions mean that you’re interested. = )
As a part of Bluebeam’s growing team in London, we’re looking for a self-starter who has no problem wearing many hats. This will allow you to help shape the plan and build out a market spanning multiple countries. Exciting? I think so! While you will mostly be working for sales using indirect methods you will often find yourself in front of customers, providing light tech support, or working on a marketing plan.
In general, you will be using your witty and friendly personality to work with our network of resellers - encouraging them to learn, promote, and sell our software. We’re not only interested in Bluebeam’s success, but it’s really this team’s job to bring our reseller partners to the top along with us. You’ll do everything from generating quotes, to driving the strategy of your assigned resellers, to attending tradeshows, to helping to create marketing plans & incentive programs, to demonstrating the software to a group of people, to racing rally cars with the best drivers in the world. Again, we focus on our network of reseller partners so over time those new friends will become old friends, and you’ll toast each other at your retirement parties and wonder how in the world anyone ever got anything done before Bluebeam.
If you like software, want to dig into growing technology, want to work with resellers, are excited to be at the forefront of developing a market, and have the burning desire to help people get more done each day, submit your application today. Seriously, what are you waiting for? You took long enough to get here and already answered yes to my first four questions. =)
We’re looking forward to hearing from you shortly!
Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist with planning the growth of our European channel network by providing and implementing high-level and detailed plans to help them succeed.
- Motivate and work with our channel network to achieve their marketing, training, and sales goals.
- Provide pre- and post-sales support to the channel network by working directly with customers and resellers.
- Demonstrate Bluebeam’s solutions and train both customers and resellers based on their workflows and business needs.
- Build quotes, answer product questions, and provide solutions to workflow problems.
- Visit resellers and customers regularly to build and maintain relationships
- Manage and monitor partner and customer pipeline, coverage and reporting (quality, quota pipeline coverage, etc.).
- Work with the Channel Marketing and Operations teams to make sure that Channel’s activities, events, and operational workflows are as successful and efficient as possible.
- Set up demonstrations to key customers, attend industry trade shows, find customer training, and develop the AEC industry’s knowledge of Bluebeam’s tools and vision.
- Call warm leads and key potential customers to increase customer base in strategic territories.
- International and domestic travel (approx. 25%) required.
Education and Qualifications
- Degree in business, marketing, engineering, architecture or construction management.
- 3-5 years of experience in channel sales, direct sales, or business development.
- Familiarity with European markets, either direct or via reseller partnerships preferred.
- Strong business acumen and business planning skills, including ability to effectively communicate back on market dynamics, competition, target landscape, develop sales and growth strategies by region, etc.
- Familiarity with developing & implementing growth plans for emerging business opportunities preferred.
- Ability to articulate clearly and persuasively the vision of the organisation and present professionally to multiple parties in diverse environments.
- Strong organisational, planning and project management skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite and usage of Salesforce CRM is required.
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills; German fluency is a plus.
The following qualifications are not mandatory, but will certainly set you apart from the competition:
- Knowledge and experience using Bluebeam Revu
- Knowledge and understanding of Channel dynamics
- Knowledge of architecture, engineering, or construction industries
If you think you are a good match for the Bluebeam team, please send us the following:
- Cover Letter that reflects your personality and your specific interest in this role and Bluebeam
- Resume of experience and qualifications
Learn more about Bluebeam here: http://careers.bluebeam.com/.