“I’d like a really boring job where nothing changes and I do the same thing every day,” said no one at Bluebeam, ever. When you're working at Bluebeam, you're on the go, in the moment, and ready to produce in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment. We have fun, and it’s fun with a purpose: We’re dedicated to helping the world’s leading architecture, engineering, construction (AEC) firms ditch their paper-intensive workflows and work smarter with PDF.
So, here’s the deal: we need a part time Marketing Events Coordinator to help our team out with an ever-expanding list of brand initiatives and events, through October. What does a Marketing Events Coordinator at Bluebeam do? We like your inquisitiveness! Here’s the low-down:
- Up to 25 hours per week, you’ll be assisting with the planning, execution and management of marketing events including product launches and our annual user conferences. Tasks will include:
- Assisting our Event Specialists with maintaining timelines and priorities for each event program.
- Assisting in the creation and ordering of promotional event materials and swag.
- Supporting the execution of events onsite and special event programming.
- Coordinating internal-company event participation and communication.
- Updating company Intranet with Marketing events and activities.
- Maintaining and developing relationships with marketing vendors, and coordinate marketing collateral ordering.
- Assisting with our trade show initiatives will also be a big part of your focus. You will be responsible for helping with:
- Effectively managing deadlines for all trade show tasks (read: organization, organization, organization).
- Organizing shipping and packing logistics for trade show equipment and collateral.
- Arranging trade show travel for the Bluebeam team, including but not limited to flights, hotels and ground transportation. Don’t worry, you won’t be a personal travel agent, and we’ll teach you how to book travel in mass quantities.
- Assembling comprehensive travel itineraries and scheduling pre-show meetings with staff for distribution. Did we mention organization?
- Researching potential new show opportunities.
You’ll find professional fulfillment within this role if this description fits you to a “T”:
- You have 1-2 years of event-type experiences under your belt; anything from organizing student organization events, to helping out with events in your community!
- You’re super organized and detail oriented -- the Container Store is your own personal mecca.
- Your experience with events has taught you the need for urgency, and the love for a high stakes/high rewards kind of environment.
- You enjoy, and have experience, collaborating with a team, but enjoy having your own responsibilities to focus on.
- You don’t crack under pressure. When things don’t go as planned, you have the skills and background to ask the right questions to find a solution, and keep cool.
- You are looking for a team that is respectful and enthusiastic, because that’s who you are too!
- Your college degree has instilled strong written communication skills and you wonder why companies still list Microsoft Office products–particularly Excel–because it’s a given.
If you think you are good match for the Bluebeam team, along with your resume please send us the following:
- A *personalized* Cover Letter. We love a cover letter that shows us your personality, but don’t stress if you’re not a comedian. Just be yourself. We’re mainly interested in learning who you are, what you love to do, and why you’d love to work with us.