The Community Development team at Bluebeam is in search of an Engagement Specialist to help organize and develop user communities in regional markets around the country. The development of these communities involve the engagement of local Bluebeam User Groups (yes, BUGs) and our broader industry relationships with various AEC organizations. With activity in each of those branches as part of the larger user community, this department at Bluebeam is fast-paced and multidisciplinary.
A day for you as an Engagement Specialist might include coordinating BUG meetings; speaking with Bluebeam customers, creating agendas and arranging logistics. You might be working with our Marcom, Content, Experiential or Creative teams to strategize and execute plans for representing Community Development on Bluebeam’s various social platforms, at our conferences, and in our content. As someone who is extremely organized, you might be devising a more streamlined approach to internal communication and planning for the future of the Community Development team (through the use of Bluebeam Revu, of course)!
This is an exciting hybrid role that revolves around keeping a pulse on local communities within the AEC industry. This combination of organization, communication, people skills and relationship building requires someone, well, special. So we need you!
Now, a little more about you. Here are some really desirable traits and skills that you’ve developed since kindergarten:
- 3+ years of relevant experience in an engagement or communications role
- 3+ years of experience in the AEC industry, strongly preferred
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal…please check your speling before you submit your cover letter!
- Must be well organized, detail oriented and able to prioritize numerous tasks
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- DID WE MENTION WE VALUE ENTHUSIASM?
- A self-starter
- Exceptional computer skills (experience in Revu, AutoCAD, Revit, Navisworks a major plus)
- Must maintain a level of comfort being immersed in a world of technology
- Ability and willingness to travel up to 50% of the time
- College degree
- OH, AND PLEASE BE ENTHUSIASTIC
If you think you are good match for the Bluebeam team, along with your resume please send us the following:
- A *personalized* Cover Letter. Impeccable writing skills are essential to all we do, and we weigh cover letters heavily. We love a cover letter that shows us your personality, but don’t stress if you’re not a comedian. Just be yourself. We’re mostly interested in learning who you are, what you love to do, and why you’d love to do it here with us.
Learn even more about Bluebeam here: http://careers.bluebeam.com/.