We are looking for a part time/contract Localization Coordinator to help create the highest-quality experience possible for our international customers around the globe. Our Localization Coordinator will work with the International Marketing team to adapt Bluebeam’s products and international websites, marketing collateral, newsletters and support materials and tailor them specifically to our target markets.
You’ll spend up to 15 hours per week working through the following tasks:
- Review various types of content provided by our translation vendor with an eye for consistency and linguistic quality, and provide feedback.
- Use your knowledge of the Architecture, Engineering and Construction industry to confirm details and to give input on industry workflows and terminology.
- Provide level of cultural, linguistic and technical nuances required to resonate with our target audiences.
- When needed, directly translate social media and other small translation projects.
- Currently working towards or have obtained a Bachelor's Degree Architecture, Engineering and/or Construction or related discipline.
- Fluent in Swedish and have working knowledge in Swedish industry workflows. A plus if you also have knowledge of US based workflows and 1-2 years of exposure working in the AEC industry.
- Proven editing and proofreading skills.
- Attention to detail is a must!
Bluebeam develops innovative technology solutions that set the standard for collaboration and workflow efficiency for Architecture, Engineering, and Construction professionals worldwide.