Bluebeam, Inc. develops innovative technology solutions that set the standard for collaboration and workflow efficiency for Architecture, Engineering, and Construction professionals worldwide. Our customers build some of the world’s coolest projects from state of the art hospitals to bridges to sports facilities, and everything in between.
At Bluebeam, we take a customer-focused approach in all we do and believe in building the best solutions together. Bluebeam is a highly collaborative environment that encourages our employees to blaze new trails with thoughtful ingenuity, to never shy away from challenges, and to work hard and have fun doing it.
As Bluebeam’s Product Marketing Manager you will:
- Serve as the resident Product expert within the Marketing department and resident Product Marketing expert within the company
- Collaborate closely with the Product Management team to intimately understand our product/s vision and roadmap and with Account Services and Channel Services (Sales teams) to align efforts and identify ways to drive lead to sale conversion
- Provide strategic guidance and collaborate with marketing teams (Marketing Communications, Experiential, Creative, Channel, and International Marketing Teams) on development and execution of Marketing Plans while diligently adhering to Bluebeam’s strategic planning process
- Collaborate with cross-departmental groups to assess the company’s need for product marketing materials, including product information on Bluebeam.com websites, in-app materials, video scripts, and slide decks. Provide guidance to the Content Team who will be tasked with the copy-writing of these assets and the Creative Team who will design these assets. Work with stakeholders for review and approval
- Ensure relevant product-related marketing initiatives are shared with internal stakeholders (Client Services, Channel Services, Product Management, Project Management, Strategic Development and Operations) and external customers
- Leverage internal resources, customer feedback, and primary and secondary research to create a repository of consumer insights & competitive analysis.
- Oversee the content and creative strategy for Bluebeam Webinars, monthly Product Newsletters and advertising campaigns
- Project manage, facilitate, track and report results on an ongoing basis
The skills and experience of the ideal Product Marketing Manager candidate:
- 5-7 years product marketing experience, with at least 3 years in a lead role
- Strong analytical, verbal, and written communication skills
- Excellent at providing context, driving appropriate analyses, and making thoughtful, clear and actionable recommendations
- Excels at working cross-organizationally, aligning multiple stakeholders and teams across organizations
- Strategic thinker
- Driven, self-starter
- BA/BS degree in Marketing, Communications or related field. MBA a plus.
- Experience with B2B and/or technology
- Occasional travel will be required
If you think we just described you, please send us the following:
- Your resume
- A cover letter that reflects your personality and specific interest in this role and Bluebeam
- A sample product campaign or initiative that you are particularly amped about – and please include specifics on the role you played
To learn more about life here at Bluebeam check out http://careers.bluebeam.com/. Be sure to check out the After Hours with Bluebeam (http://careers.bluebeam.com/culture/videos/ series to meet some of the amazing people who make us Bluebeam.