Bluebeam is looking for a Construction Software Consultant to join our team in Kista, Sweden!
As a member of our growing European headquarters, you will play an important role in the global expansion of Bluebeam.
Your mission will be to evangelize Bluebeam’s innovative, industry-changing technology that makes a meaningful impact in the lives of our customers every single day. Having spent several years within the Architecture, Engineering, or Construction industry yourself, you’ll be an invaluable resource to both Bluebeam as well as the industry as a whole. Equipped with your personal industry acumen and the power of Bluebeam, you will help revolutionize how the built environment is designed and constructed in the Nordic region and beyond.
While each day will be different, you might find yourself:
- At an industry tradeshow telling construction professionals how much easier snagging would be if they used Bluebeam’s flagship product, Revu.
- On the phone working through the details of 3D PDF creation from Revit.
- Demonstrating the latest features in Revu at a community industry event.
- Troubleshooting project critical workflows with customers to leverage the full power of Revu.
- Working with a global customer to facilitate full adoption and rollout of Revu workflows within their organization.
- Providing direct industry feedback and research to Bluebeam’s Product Management Team to support product development.
- Collaborating with Bluebeam’s Marketing Team in support of customer outreach and marketing initiatives.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in construction project management as a Project Manager, Project Engineer, Superintendent, or Architect
- Firsthand knowledge of AEC industry and industry trends
- Solid understanding of project lifecycle within AEC workflow, including all parties and stakeholders involved (everything from design review through project closeout)
- Working knowledge of industry methodologies such as BIM and Lean
- Experience using Design Review, Quantity Surveying, Snagging or other AEC related technology
- Willingness to travel 50% of the time
Here is what we offer:
- Training in sunny Los Angeles, California
- People-focused, entrepreneurial start-up culture combined with a stable and successful corporate background
- Competitive compensation package
Bluebeam develops innovative technology solutions that set the standard for collaboration and workflow efficiency for Architects, Engineers and Construction professionals worldwide. Our award-winning software, Bluebeam Revu, and our cloud-based collaboration platform, Bluebeam Studio, continue to serve as essential workflow solutions that connect all projects and teams, increasing productivity while saving both time and money. Our solutions help build some of the world’s most innovative projects, from state-of-the-art hospitals, multi-million-dollar transportation systems to iconic buildings. With offices in the US and Europe, Bluebeam is rapidly expanding its global presence and looking for talented individuals to join our team, both domestically and abroad.
Learn more about Bluebeam here: http://bluebeam.com/se