Bluebeam has an opening for a new Technical Support Specialist to join our team in Kista, Stockholm. As part of our global technical support team you will support Bluebeam’s customers in the Swedish and Nordic market.
Here’s more about what you’ll do:
- Serve as front-line contact for customers by answering technical support telephone calls and emails
- Answer questions and troubleshoot issues on Bluebeam software applications
- Own technical issues from initial report to final resolution
- Set up test environments to verify reported software bugs and log them into our bug tracking database; communicate feedback to and from the members of our Engineering team
- Create support documentation that’s used by both colleagues and customers
- Support testing efforts prior to new releases
And here’s what we hope to see in you:
- Customer service skills. Bluebeam has exceptional standards for customer service, not only for the clients we support, but also for our employees. We treat our support calls and emails as high-value conversations, and we solve problems with a positive attitude and helpful spirit.
- 2+ years of technical support experience for external customers preferably with a software/hardware technology company
- Solid technical/computer proficiency including and understanding of Microsoft Windows operating systems and software, Mac OS X knowledge is a plus
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills in Swedish and in English as well.
- Well organized, detail oriented, and able to prioritize numerous tasks and meet job responsibilities
- A sense of initiative with the ability to deal with ambiguity
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Pension benefits
- Annual Incentive bonus
- Brand new office nicely located in the center of Kista
- Onboard training in California, USA
If you think we just described you, please send the following:
- A cover letter that reflects your personality and briefly covers the following:
- What is your interest in Bluebeam and this role?
- Describe in your own words a time when you solved an intriguing technical problem for someone other than yourself. Briefly describe the situation, your problem-solving approach, and the final resolution.
- Your resume
Who are we?
Bluebeam develops innovative technology solutions that set the standard for collaboration and workflow efficiency for Architects, Engineers and Construction professionals worldwide. Our award-winning software, Bluebeam Revu, and our cloud-based collaboration platform, Bluebeam Studio, continue to serve as essential workflow solutions that connect all projects and teams, increasing productivity while saving both time and money. Our solutions help build some of the world’s most innovative projects, from state-of-the-art hospitals, multi-million-dollar transportation systems to iconic buildings. With offices in the US and Europe, Bluebeam is rapidly expanding its global presence and looking for talented individuals to join our team, both domestically and abroad.