Bluebeam has an immediate opening for an Operations Specialist – someone who enjoys tackling a problem with optimism and skillful thought, who prefers a busy day to a slow day, who excels at organizing information from numerous sources and who is a native Swedish and fluent English speaker.
Some important responsibilities you’ll have:
- Customer support – You’ll learn everything about our product suite, pricing, and licensing options. Armed with that knowledge, you’ll be able to determine the appropriate solutions for our customers based on their needs.
- Administrative/Operational work – You’ll process orders, issue quotes, and help to determine what current practices may need to be updated. You’ll also communicate important customer information to the appropriate teams or account managers.
- Internal Resource support – You’ll help other co-workers with special projects in addition to assisting our customers.
What we’d like to see:
- At least one year of experience working in customer service.
- Well organized, detail-oriented and capable of prioritizing numerous tasks.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, in both English and Swedish.
- Great interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Helpful personality and interest in solving customer business problems.
- Comfortable learning new technology.
- Strong computer skills. Specifically in Microsoft Word, Excel or PowerPoint, and preferably Outlook (SharePoint knowledge is a plus)
- University Degree
Who we are:
Bluebeam develops innovative technology solutions that set the standard for collaboration and workflow efficiency for Architects, Engineers and Construction professionals worldwide. Our award-winning PDF-based software, Bluebeam Revu, continues to serve as an industry-leading markup and collaboration solution that connects all projects and teams, increasing productivity while saving both time and money. Our solutions help build some of the world’s most innovative projects, from state-of-the-art hospitals, multi-million-dollar transportation systems to iconic buildings. With offices in the US and Europe, Bluebeam is rapidly expanding its global presence and looking for talented individuals to join our team, both domestically and abroad.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Pension benefits
- Annual incentive bonus
- Brand new office nicely located in the center of Kista
- Onboard training in California, USA
If you think you are good match for the Bluebeam team, please send us the following (in English, please):
- A *personalized* cover letter reflecting your personality and describing your specific interest in Bluebeam and in this role.
- Your resume
Learn more about Bluebeam here: www.bluebeam.se.