Bluebeam is looking for a Sr. Product Designer to join our growing team in Pasadena.
Allow us to tempt you with:
- The chance to do things the way you’ve always wanted. As our first full-time, dedicated Product Designer, you’ll play a big part in establishing your role and defining best practices in UI/UX.
- Access to an energized, enthusiastic customer base of designers, engineers, and builders. No entitled hobbyists or social media tyrants to contend with here—just the awesome men and women of the world who design and build homes, highways, hospitals and high-rises. Busy as they are, they’ve proven time and again that they’ll make time to test and/or react to your wireframes and interactive prototypes.
- No wasted work. Bluebeam is an established industry leader; your work will quickly be in the hands of hundreds of thousands of productive and appreciative users.
- Optimum organizational support. As part of the Product Management department, you’ll have effective backing for your efforts and the benefits of established, fruitful relationships with all other departments.
- Style Guide Owner. Windows, OS X, iOS, Android, Browser. Across all platforms, you’ll define, guide and own interface consistency.
- Rapid Prototypist. Where simple wireframes won’t do, you’ll produce interactive mockups to validate design effectiveness ahead of implementation.
- Design Mentor. You’ll be the trusted resource Product Managers turn to for design guidance, ensuring that they’re able to internalize and, in time, enforce many of your best practices.
- User & Usability Advocate. Users spend hours a day in our software. You’ll ensure that very few of those user hours are spent trying to find their way around.
More about YOU:
- Multiple launched software products. Prototyping artifacts you can walk us through are strongly preferred
- Extensive user testing experience
- Ability to clearly communicate information architectures, interaction flows and design patterns
- Previous professional experience building and maintaining a product style guide
- Experience working in an Agile software development environment
To apply, please send the following:
- Cover letter (Cover letter should address why you’re interested in Bluebeam and, specifically, the Sr. Product Designer role as described.)
- A link to your portfolio or examples of your work
Learn even more about Bluebeam here: http://careers.bluebeam.com/