Bluebeam is looking for a motivated and dynamic Channel Account Manager to join our growing UK team. Based in London, this position will help spur Bluebeam’s international growth by leveraging our products and services via our partner network to increase Bluebeam’s global presence to the technical markets that need our solutions.
This position will primarily focus on market growth through our resellers in the UK, but will work across other European countries as well.
About the ROLE:
- Motivate and work with our European channel network to achieve their marketing, training, and sales goals.
- Assist with planning the growth of our resellers by agreeing and implementing high-level and detailed plans to help them succeed and add value to our customers.
- Strategically manage and monitor partner performance and customer pipeline, coverage and reporting (quality, quota pipeline coverage, etc.) through regular business reviews.
- Provide pre- and post-sales support to the channel network by working directly with customers and resellers.
- Help identify potential new partners that have complementary service offerings and access to relevant markets.
- Demonstrate Bluebeam’s solutions and train both customers and resellers based upon their workflows and business needs.
- Build quotes, answer product questions, and provide solutions to complex workflow problems.
- Call warm leads and key potential customers to increase customer base in strategic territories.
- Visit resellers and customers regularly to build and maintain the relationship as well as attend trade shows.
- Work with the Channel Marketing and Operations teams to make sure that Channel’s activities, events, and operational workflows are as successful and efficient as possible.
- International and domestic travel (approx. 25%) required. Can be heavier at certain times of the year.
- Degree in business, engineering, architecture or construction management (preferable)
- Solid experience in channel sales and channel account management, with a passion to continue to develop your career in this direction.
- Familiarity with European markets/reseller partnerships.
- Strong business acumen and business planning skills, including ability to effectively communicate back on market dynamics, competition, target landscape, develop sales and growth strategies by region, etc.
- Familiarity with developing & implementing growth plans for emerging business opportunities.
- Ability to articulate clearly and persuasively the vision of the organisation and present professionally to multiple parties in diverse environments.
- Strong organisational, planning and project management skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite and usage of Salesforce CRM (ideally)
- AEC industry knowledge is highly desirable, but we will also consider CAM’s from other industry sectors and look to cross-train.
- Self-motivated individual, who is excited about the opportunity to help shape and grow Bluebeam’s business in Europe.
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills.
Tell us about yourself.
Share your resume and a cover letter that explains why you believe you’d be a fit for Bluebeam and this position.
Impeccable writing skills are essential to all we do, and we weigh cover letters heavily. We love a cover letter that shows us your personality, but don’t stress if you’re not a comedian. Just be yourself. We’re mostly interested in learning who you are, what you love to do, and why you’d love to do it here with us. And if you send us the generic one you send everyone else, we’ll be bummed.
Learn even more about Bluebeam here: http://careers.bluebeam.com/
Bluebeam is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.