About the ROLE:
Want to see who you might be working with? http://careers.bluebeam.com/culture
About the TEAM:
Our software developers and leads are friendly, fun, intelligent, hard-working team members devoted to developing software right. They have an ability to see the big picture throughout the design and development process. We are highly-collaborative so you should have a capacity to contribute to and learn from the team in constructive debates in order to coalesce multiple points of view into effective unified solutions. We work in small fast-paced scrum-agile teams. You would be working alongside software engineers, and product and project managers who are self-starters passionate about delivering clean, dependable software solutions. To work well with the team you should have an ability to clearly articulate solutions to complex problems both to technical and non-technical people.
- 8+ years of experience in a related field
- Some management or leadership experience with proven ability to develop team members and enhance team performance
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a computer science or equivalent field
- Extensive use of APIs and understanding of HTTP and REST architecture
- Extensive experience with building and deploying front end web solutions
- Experience using OO methodologies in designing software solutions
- Strong understanding of design patterns
- Proven ability to work in a rapid release production environment
- Experience with the full SDLC including requirements gathering, design and testing
- Experience developing scalable software systems
- Ability to clearly articulate solutions to complex problems; when developing solutions, ability to see the big picture
- Comfort with working in an Agile/SCRUM environment
- Experience with AngularJS, React, TypeScript or jQuery
- Knowledge of SQL Server and RDS
- Knowledge of AWS
- Experience with Microsoft CRM a plus
Tell us about yourself.
Share your resume and a cover letter that explains why you believe you’d be a fit for Bluebeam and this position.
Impeccable writing skills are essential to all we do, and we weigh cover letters heavily. We love a cover letter that shows us your personality, but don’t stress if you’re not a comedian. Just be yourself. We’re mostly interested in learning who you are, what you love to do, and why you’d love to do it here with us. And if you send us the generic one you send everyone else, we’ll be bummed.
Learn more about Bluebeam here: http://careers.bluebeam.com/.