Bluebeam develops innovative technology software solutions that set the standard for collaboration and workflow efficiency for Architects, Engineers and Construction professionals worldwide. We have several offices in the US as well as in Stockholm, Copenhagen, Munich and Brisbane.
As we continue to grow our customer base across the UK, we are looking for a self-motivated Technical Support Specialist to join our team in London. This role is a full-time.
- Serve as front line contact for mainly UKI customers by answering technical support calls, emails, and assisting users via remote troubleshooting sessions
- Work closely with our US, DACH, and Nordic Technical Support Teams via Slack, email and video conferencing
- Assist internal groups with technical issues, inquiries, research and discovery
- Answer questions and troubleshoot issues related to use of the Bluebeam's software including our plugins into other software applications and cloud solutions
- Take ownership and project manage technical issues from initial report to final resolution
- Test, verify and report bugs to Research Analysts and Engineering
- Act as an advocate for the customer and effectively communicate feedback to and from the members of our Analyst and Engineering teams in a very clear and concise method
- Create support documentation to be used internally as well as for customers
- Set up test environments to identify reported issues, establish probable cause, test theory, action plan customer solutions, communicate and document outcomes.
- Assist with other miscellaneous projects as assigned - because you’re flexible! This includes working inter-departmentally to support Bluebeam philosophies and goals
What we are looking for in you
- Customer service skills!! Bluebeam has exceptional standards for customer service, not only for the clients we support, but also for our employees. It is our expectation that the person in this role will like to work with others and will help them solve problems with a positive attitude and helpful spirit.
- Minimum 4 years with previous background in software support and preferably SaaS support experience
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Windows OS (8, 10) and Web Browsers
- Strong troubleshooting methodology
- Professional maturity, takes initiative and be consistently reliable to the team and our customers
- Well organized, detail oriented, able to handle, prioritize and schedule many tasks simultaneously
- Exceptional written and oral communication in English
- Bonus points if you have previous experience in:
- PDF software
- CAD software
- AEC industry
- JIRA, Confluence, or Salesforce
- CompTIA or Microsoft MTA Certifications
- Supporting SaaS environments, Integrations and APIs
- Other languages, like German or Dutch
What we offer
- People-focused, entrepreneurial start-up culture with the backing of a stable, global, corporate entity - Nemetschek
- Competitive compensation and benefits package (inc health + dental care, Pension, Life Assurance and Group Income Protection plan)
- Work-life balance fostered through a culture of diversity, inclusion, and appreciation of individual lifestyle needs
- You will have the opportunity for continuous professional development
Does this sound like something to you? Please contact us and submit the following documents.
- Your CV
- (Optional) A personal letter that reflects your personality, interest in this Bluebeam Technical Support role.
Learn even more about Bluebeam here: http://careers.bluebeam.com/
Bluebeam develops innovative technology solutions that set the standard for collaboration and workflow efficiency for Architects, Engineers and Construction professionals worldwide. Our award-winning software, Bluebeam Revu, and our cloud-based collaboration platform, Bluebeam Studio, continue to serve as essential workflow solutions that connect all projects and teams, increasing productivity while saving both time and money. Our solutions help build some of the world’s most innovative projects, from state-of-the-art hospitals, multi-million-dollar transportation systems to iconic buildings. With offices in the US and Europe, Bluebeam is rapidly expanding its global presence and looking for talented individuals to join our team, both domestically and abroad.
Bluebeam is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.