At Bluebeam, we empower people to advance the way the world is built. We create smart software solutions that make construction sites more efficient, connected and safe and improve the lives of design and construction professionals everywhere.
Bluebeam is looking for an accomplished Lead Cloud Engineer with an ambition for making great applications.
You have a passion for architecting distributed and scalable solutions that are testable, performant and easy to maintain. You have knowledge in the construction of generic services and REST endpoints with C# and MVC. You are well versed in SQL databases and understand the principles and application of NoSQL.
- 10+ years of progressive experience as a Senior Level Engineer
- 6+ years building high performing/data intensive applications running in the Cloud.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher - Computer Science or equivalent field
- Development experience in Golang and .NET technologies, particularly C#, MVC, WebAPI
- Amazon AWS experience (EC2, S3, Lambda)
- Experience designing, creating microservices and delivering to market.
- Experience implementing infrastructure as code, including building and integrating into CI / CD pipelines.
- Experience deploying services in containers and using container orchestration.
- Use APIs and understanding of HTTP and REST architecture
- Experience with relational databases. Experience designing, creating APIs and delivering to market
- Partner with business and technology team members, to understand requirements and translate them into value-add technology solutions
- Willingness to learn and expand skills and repertoire
- A positive mindset, team-oriented, results driven, and organized.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
- Familiarity with OAuth and OIDC.
- Familiarity with .NET Core.
- Familiarity with Rust or WASM
What We Offer:
- People-focused, entrepreneurial collaborative culture with the backing of a stable, global, corporate entity – Nemetschek
- Competitive compensation and benefits package (medical, dental, education reimbursement, 401k, wellness resources)
- Work-life balance fostered through a culture of diversity, inclusion, and appreciation of individual lifestyle needs
- Opportunity for continuous professional development through things like Pluralsight, conferences, and certification programs
- Flexible remote options - stay home or come in!
- Help with relocation, if desired
About the TEAM:
Want a peek at what you’ll do? As part of a development team charged with taking our flagship product into the future, you will design and implement cloud-based solutions to power our vision of a connected future. You will also contribute to our technical roadmap and help to mentor and share your knowledge. Working at Bluebeam will give you exposure to a wide array of technologies such as large-scale image rendering, real-time collaboration services, and 3D Image Processing, just to name a few.
The construction industry is adopting new technology at a feverish pace. Tablets and cell phones are replacing paper blueprints, drones are surveying jobsites in 3D, and cloud collaboration is changing the way teams work together. Bluebeam plays a crucial role in this transformation. The key to our success is a customer-focused approach to product development: we work with the industry to create solutions for the industry. Today, over 1.6 million people throughout the world use Bluebeam. In the US, we’re a critical partner for the majority of top AEC firms, and rapidly expanding our presence globally, with offices in Sweden, Germany and the UK.
Come design and build your future with us.
Bluebeam is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.