At Bluebeam, we empower people to advance the way the world is built. We create smart software solutions that make construction sites more efficient, connected, and safe and improve the lives of design and construction professionals everywhere.
Our purpose is clear: Together, we’re building a better life for those who build our world. Learn more about Bluebeam's Impact.
The Delivery Manager plays a critical role in the success of Bluebeam’s product development and value delivery to Customers.
The Delivery Manager is a hybrid function that properly balances agile scrum master and project management roles to help software development teams plan, build and deliver solutions more efficiently. You will work with each Initiative Team to thoughtfully structure and manage integrated, multi-track efforts towards meeting Team’s goals and delivering value to our customers.
- You’re optimistic and positive about collaboration.
- You embrace change as an enabler for continuous improvement.
- You’re a natural servant leader who is pro-active and takes ownership of improving and closing gaps to help your team succeed.
- You’re organized, even when all around you seems to be in chaos.
- You have a passion for removing impediments; helping processes, communication, tools, and people to be more efficient, productive, and focus on value delivery.
- You believe in the supreme power of the Team – we win or lose together.
- You put a premium on working relationships and know how to use diplomacy to get things done.
- You are self-motivated, you have get-things-done DNA.
- You have an Agile mindset, because you believe in its value, and are an ambassador for Agile Culture and best practices.
- You’re not afraid to tell it like it is, whether good or bad.
What you will be doing:
- Work with Initiative Core Team to structure and manage integrated, multi-track programs towards meeting business goals, from discovery to launch.
- Play the role of day-to-day Scrum Master for up to two Delivery Teams, facilitating Scrum Ceremonies, impediment removal and Agile maturity within these Teams.
- Guide cross-functional planning and agreement between Delivery Teams, applying Agile methodology techniques such as cross-team Release Plans and Scrum of Scrums.
- Partner closely with Product Managers, Engineering Leads and Product Designers to inspire and motivate the Delivery Teams, keeping the context, goals, and success metrics clear for them and promoting collaboration, continuous learning, and a “can do it” spirit.
- Improve identification and removal of impediments for our Delivery Teams, working across all levels of the organization in pursuit of timely and effective solutions.
- Create transparency to all levels of the Organization on backlog delivery status and risks by creating and socializing intuitive and simple information radiators.
- Embrace continuous improvement in all things, especially in processes and communication.
- Manage resourcing and budgeting in a matrix organization.
- Drive Initiative Lessons Learned sessions that result in insights to act on future Initiatives.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 3 to 7 years of proven project management and/or Scrum Master experience in an environment employing agile product development practices. (Experience in software industries strongly preferred)
- Experience project delivery for large, cross-functional, projects.
- Experience managing and motivating multiple partners at all levels of the matrix organization while maintaining an understanding of the bigger picture and how departments are connected.
- Executive communication skills; report succinct updates and essential points.
- Ability to communicate to the masses; know what, when, and how to share company-wide for a broad audience.
- Demonstrated experience in Agile Software Development Methodologies.
- CSM Certification or equivalent previous experience in Scrum Master role.
- Nice to have Scrum at Scale Certification.
- Nice to have PMP Certification.
- Nice to have experience with International Localizations.
What We Offer
- People-focused, entrepreneurial culture with the backing of a stable, global, corporate entity – Nemetschek
- Competitive compensation and benefits package (medical, dental, education reimbursement, 401k, wellness resources)
- Work-life balance fostered through a culture of diversity, inclusion, and appreciation of individual lifestyle needs
- You will have the opportunity for continuous professional development
The construction industry is adopting new technology at a feverish pace. Tablets and cell phones are replacing paper blueprints, drones are surveying job sites in 3D, and cloud collaboration is changing the way teams work together. Bluebeam plays a crucial role in this transformation. The key to our success is a customer-focused approach to product development: we work with the industry to create solutions for the industry. Today, over 2 million people throughout the world use Bluebeam. In the US, we’re a critical partner for the majority of top AEC firms, and rapidly expanding our presence globally, with offices in Sweden, Germany, and the UK.
Come design and build your future with us.
Learn even more about Bluebeam here: http://careers.bluebeam.com/
Bluebeam is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.