At Bluebeam, we empower people to advance the way the world is built. We create smart software solutions that make construction sites more efficient, connected and safe and improve the lives of design and construction professionals everywhere.
If you’ve been looking for a dynamic Sales Enablement role where you can apply and cultivate your diverse sales, training and project management skills, take a minute to check out this opportunity to drive high impact projects for our organization.
Key to our success in that mission is connecting our enabling solutions with customers who need them through our direct and channel sales team. We’re looking for a sales enablement professional who understands business-to-business subscription sales and is passionate and capable of driving projects that improve the ability of our sales teams to do that effectively.
The Project Manager, Global Sales Enablement is responsible for working with teams across the organization to design, develop and deliver enablement tools and programs that enhance the performance of Bluebeam’s direct and channel sales teams around the globe. The ideal candidate will have a thorough understanding of sales processes and systems, instructional design, project management and the differences between selling perpetual and subscription license models.
This role is critical to the achievement and realization of Bluebeam’s financial and customer acquisition goals. Success in this role leads to rapid global growth of the Bluebeam customer community - measured by growth in invoiced sales, new users, and customer retention rates. This role reports to the Director of Global Sales Enablement.
This position is open to our Dallas, Texas office OR our Pasadena, California Headquarters. Regardless, this person will begin remote as we're still in a remote work environment.
What you’ll do:
- Manage the design, development and delivery of enablement programs, content, and tools for all routes-to-market (RTMs) globally in line with the strategy provided by the Director.
- Develop and implement training programs and curriculum for the sales organization that increase salesforce productivity and performance globally across all RTMs.
- Collaborate across departments and levels within the organization to complete enablement projects on schedule.
- Clearly communicate progress on enablement projects to key stakeholders and set clear expectations for the anticipated use and impact of deliverables.
- Deliver a blended learning model that includes instructor-led (virtual and classroom) and self-paced training.
- Coach internal resources on how to deliver courses and roll out resources you have developed.
- Incorporate training paths and content into online learning and content management platforms as well as role specific new employee on-boarding (NEO) curriculum
- Provide insights to the global sales enablement team and sales leadership on the use and performance of enablement resources, as well as any feedback you’ve received from sales.
- Propose new projects in line with the strategy provided by the Director and needs you’ve uncovered in your interactions with sales.
What we’d like to see in you:
- Bachelor’s degree in related discipline
- 2+ years experience designing, developing and delivering enablement or training programs and content
- 5+ years business-to-business sales experience
- Knowledge of quota carrying roles and understanding of the challenges that sales teams encounter daily
- Expertise in both perpetual and subscription/SaaS sales
- Ability to lead cross-functional teams to deliver key project milestones on schedule
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong designer, able to create both written enablement content and instructor-led and self-paced courseware
- Engaging presenter with strong interpersonal skills capable of facilitating in-person and web-based training
- Passion for learning, asking questions and exploring new ideas
What we offer
- People-focused, entrepreneurial start-up culture with the backing of a stable, global, corporate entity – Nemetschek
- Competitive compensation and benefits package (medical, dental, education reimbursement, 401k, wellness resources)
- Work-life balance fostered through a culture of diversity, inclusion, and appreciation of individual lifestyle needs
- You will have the opportunity for continuous professional development
If you think you are a good match for the Bluebeam team, please send us the following:
- Your Resume
- Optional: Some sort of personalized introduction for us. This could be a cover letter, a few bullet points about yourself, a comic strip you’ve drawn - anything that tells us a bit about you AND why you want to work here.
The construction industry is adopting new technology at a feverish pace. Tablets and cell phones are replacing paper blueprints, drones are surveying jobsites in 3D, and cloud collaboration is changing the way teams work together. Bluebeam plays a crucial role in this transformation. The key to our success is a customer-focused approach to product development: we work with the industry to create solutions for the industry. Today, over 1.6 million people throughout the world use Bluebeam. In the US, we’re a critical partner for the majority of top AEC firms, and rapidly expanding our presence globally, with offices in Sweden, Germany and the UK.
Come design and build your future with us.
Bluebeam is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.