At Bluebeam, we empower people to advance the way the world is built. We create smart software solutions that make construction sites more efficient, connected and safe and improve the lives of design and construction professionals everywhere.
Bluebeam is building out a world-class FP&A team that will help drive decision-making for the entire organization. We are currently seeking a dedicated Financial Analyst, FP&A to join our team. If you are a hard-working finance professional with proven experience in financial planning and a desire to be part of an incredibly committed and customer-focused team in a fast-growing company, Bluebeam may be the place for you.
What you’ll do:
- Play a key role in the annual budget planning and quarterly forecasting processes
- Prepare monthly and quarterly internal and external reporting packages, including reporting into our German parent company
- Partner with several internal teams to update personnel planning assumptions
- Support our month end and quarter close activities, including financial reporting, variance analysis, etc.
- Partner with budget owners across the company to recap budget vs. actuals, update the forecast and provide support for our planning tool, Adaptive Planning.
- Develop and refine benchmarks for software related financial/operating metrics and integrate them into planning and reporting processes
What we’d like to see in you:
- 2-4 years of relevant experience
- BS/BA in Finance or equivalent
- Advanced Excel modeling skills
- Positive attitude, detail-oriented and highly organized
- Comfortable working in a dynamic, fast paced, and high-growth environment
- Self-starter - seek out areas of need and execute solutions
- Hands-on experience developing and refining annual driver-based operating plans
- Ability to draw important insights from analysis; understand and communicate the "story behind the numbers”
- Ability to work collaboratively across all functional areas of the business to understand needs and work together to build/maintain a financial plan that aligns with the company's short and long term strategic priorities and financial objectives
- Strong financial modeling, planning, forecasting and analytical skills; solid foundation in finance and GAAP and/or IFRS accounting
- Experience in NetSuite and Adaptive Insights, or similar financial ERP and planning tools, a plus
What we offer
- People-focused, entrepreneurial start-up culture with the backing of a stable, global, corporate entity – Nemetschek
- Competitive compensation and benefits package (medical, dental, education reimbursement, 401k, wellness resources)
- Work-life balance fostered through a culture of diversity, inclusion, and appreciation of individual lifestyle needs
- You will have the opportunity for continuous professional development
To apply, please send the following:
The construction industry is adopting new technology at a feverish pace. Tablets and cell phones are replacing paper blueprints, drones are surveying jobsites in 3D, and cloud collaboration is changing the way teams work together. Bluebeam plays a crucial role in this transformation. The key to our success is a customer-focused approach to product development: we work with the industry to create solutions for the industry. Today, over 1.4 million people throughout the world use Bluebeam. In the US, we’re a critical partner for the majority of top AEC firms, and rapidly expanding our presence globally, with offices in Sweden, Germany and the UK.
Come design and build your future with us.
Bluebeam is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.