At Bluebeam, we empower people to advance the way the world is built. We create smart software solutions that make construction sites more efficient, connected and safe and improve the lives of design and construction professionals everywhere.
About you, Director of Global Demand Generation
Bluebeam is looking for a Director of Global Demand Generation who will be responsible for connecting the value of Bluebeam’s brand and solutions to prospects around the world. You will work with Sales, Revenue Ops, Field Marketing, Lead Development, Campaigns & Partnerships and other Marketing teams to build, launch and maintain multi-channel, multi-step inbound and outbound demand gen campaigns designed to grow and streamline new customer acquisition, fill the sales funnel with qualified leads and optimize customer retention. You’ll have the chance to make an immediate impact while paving the way for future initiatives that support Bluebeam's growth around the globe.
What you’ll do:
- Drive global acquisition strategy while collaborating to ensure integration across Field, Campaigns & Partnerships, Lead Development, Customer Engagement, and Creative Marketing teams.
- Develop and lead a demand generation team focused on paid and earned media programs.
- Ensure lead, MQL, conversion and retention goals are met by delivering great prospect and customer program experiences with the brand based on deep understanding of the markets, buyers and how to read digital body language.
- Manage domestic media agency relationships and play a significant role in liaising and consulting with all global agencies as in support of regional demand gen program growth.
- Envision and manage high impact campaigns that reach our target markets.
- Leverage data to make intelligent, informed recommendations, decisions and forecasts regarding our demand gen strategies and paid investments.
- Work with Revenue Ops and Marketing leadership to create and maintain lead attribution and data management processes to be used to drive insights and actions.
- Work closely with Revenue Ops to develop campaign metrics and KPIs as well as collective Lead Development, Sales and Marketing success criteria/SLAs.
- Effectively communicate and evangelize reporting on demand gen’s success to key cross-functional stakeholders at all levels within the organization.
- Create and maintain high-performing relationships between the Field, Campaigns & Partnerships, Lead Development, Sales, Operations and Marketing teams to achieve shared objectives.
What we’d like to see in you:
- You have 7-10+ years of professional experience with at least 3+ years working in and managing a demand gen, growth/acquisition marketing or digital marketing team in a B2B SaaS enterprise technology environment.
- You are a big picture thinker who is able to quickly understand overall business objectives, create a well-aligned demand gen strategy, and drive execution.
- You have experience with marketing technology and automation tools such as Pardot, Salesforce, Google Analytics, social platforms, etc.
- You thrive on being data-informed and results driven but also recognize the importance of qualitative and contextual inputs for balanced decision-making.
- You understand the processes that drive marketing and sales, and underpin the sales and marketing relationship.
- You pride yourself on earning trust and maintaining confidence with your colleagues.
- You are an effective and persuasive communicator who speaks directly to ensure common understanding and commitment.
- You are eager to apply best-in-class practices but are also open to creatively adapting best practices to preserve Bluebeam’s brand integrity and personality.
- You are able to structure, process and combine qualitative and quantitative data to draw and share insightful conclusions.
- You are genuinely interested in listening, understanding others and bringing out the best in your colleagues.
- You do not let important details slip through the cracks and are willing to go the distance to get the job done.
- You have an exceptional ability to lead, influence and work across organizational boundaries with a strong track record building excellent relationships with a broad range of peers and executives.
- You have supreme planning, organizing, scheduling and prioritizing skills.
- You see ambiguity as opportunity to positively influence the roadmap of the department and company.
What we offer
- People-focused, entrepreneurial start-up culture with the backing of a stable, global, corporate entity – Nemetschek
- Competitive compensation and benefits package (medical, dental, education reimbursement, 401k, wellness resources)
- Work-life balance fostered through a culture of diversity, inclusion, and appreciation of individual lifestyle needs
- You will have the opportunity for continuous professional development
- Option for full-time remote or in-office at any of our U.S. locations
The construction industry is adopting new technology at a feverish pace. Tablets and cell phones are replacing paper blueprints, drones are surveying jobsites in 3D, and cloud collaboration is changing the way teams work together. Bluebeam plays a crucial role in this transformation. The key to our success is a customer-focused approach to product development: we work with the industry to create solutions for the industry. Today, over 1.6 million people throughout the world use Bluebeam. In the US, we’re a critical partner for the majority of top AEC firms, and rapidly expanding our presence globally, with offices in Sweden, Germany, Australia and the UK.
Come design and build your future with us.
Bluebeam is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.