At Bluebeam, we empower people to advance the way the world is built. We create smart software solutions that make construction sites more efficient, connected and safe and improve the lives of design and construction professionals everywhere.
Do you have a natural talent to build long term relationships and mutual partnerships with customers to match them with valuable solutions?
If you’re looking for an opportunity to be part of a collaborative team in software sales, we might be the right fit for you. Our Enterprise Sales team is committed to making the lives of our architectural, engineering, and construction customers easier with our digital solution. With the dedication of our team members, we are seeing explosive success and are excited to welcome the newest team members onboard!
Accounts Managers are responsible for nurturing and renewing customers; working to find their true needs and match them with Revu and our partners. Our Account Managers will collaborate with their customers and internal teams to ensure they take advantage of everything Bluebeam has to offer; customer training, technical support, and much more.
Our offices are as welcoming as our people, and we enjoy having our team together. We believe that we are better together, and that the success of the team is greater than any individual. If this resonates with you, then let us know why!
- Proactive, consultative interactions with customers to qualify accounts
- Analyze and prioritize warm call lists of untapped accounts and customers
- Talk with current customers to renew licenses while connecting them with the value of our full product suite
- This role is focused on the Central and Eastern Regions with 90% of customers being located in these regions
Here's what your focus will be on:
- Developing and maintaining cross-functional Account Expansion Plan (AEP) that identify opportunities for Bluebeam to deliver value – understanding each account with comprehensive knowledge of business drivers and motivators, key stakeholders, and buying process
- Be a trusted advisor on business pain points, challenges, market trends and relevant business/technical requirements, as well as communicate Bluebeam’s value and ROI associated with proposed solutions
- Operate as the lead point of contact for matters specific to your customers including booking orders and entering support cases
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships. Our current retention is world class and we want to improve every year.
- Effectively negotiate value-based enterprise agreements built on business-level ROI
- Deepening relationships with decision-makers through strategic annual onsite meetings, mutually beneficial industry or academic partnerships, and participation in customer advisory boards
- Establishing and maintaining active communication with the Technical Services team and ensure customer issues are being communicated and escalated appropriately for immediate workarounds and through final resolution
- Forecast and track key account metrics
- Provide feedback to company management on market trends, competitive threats, unmet needs, and opportunities to deliver greater value to customers
- Be a positive representative of the company and its brand in the marketplace
Here’s what we’d like to see in you:
- 5+ years working in a professional customer facing sales-based role establishing long-term business-level relationships
- Experience in delivering demos for client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- True ability to listen, negotiate and present to a variety of customer demographics
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Knowledge and experience in the construction, architecture and engineering field is a BIG plus
- Ability and willingness to travel (up to 30%)
- BA/BS degree required
More About You:
You are someone who finds tremendous fulfillment in long-term relationship building. You are a fantastic communicator who enjoys leading and facilitating conversations, especially at the business-level. You naturally ask questions in order to understand and uncover what’s most important. You’re able to balance the big picture with shorter-term goals and you thrive in environments where you’re able to bridge gaps and recommend solutions. You believe that negotiation isn’t a power play, but rather an opportunity for organizations to be able to work together to create, communicate, and increase mutual value.
If you think we just described you, please send us the following:
- Your resume
- A cover letter that reflects your personality and specific interest in this role and Bluebeam
To learn more about life here at Bluebeam check out http://careers.bluebeam.com/.
Bluebeam is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.