At Bluebeam, we empower people to advance the way the world is built. We create smart software solutions that make construction sites more efficient, connected and safe and improve the lives of design and construction professionals everywhere.
Our Enterprise Sales team is committed to making the lives of our architectural, engineering, and construction customers easier with our digital solutions. Account Development Executives at Bluebeam collaborate between customers and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our products and solutions according to customer needs. They’re responsible for connecting with key business owners and operations team members and drive the partnership of our largest accounts.
The majority of the Bluebeam APAC team are based in Brisbane, so this role will be a remote position. The Account Development Executive will report to the Regional Director - APAC
- Proactive, consultative interactions with customers to qualify accounts
- Analyse and prioritize warm call lists of untapped accounts and customers
- Talk with current customers to renew licenses while connecting them with the value of our full product suite
Here's what your focus will be on:
- Open doors with VP, C-level, and technical decision makers to identify new opportunities for Bluebeam to pursue
- Create an Account Development Plan for each targeted customer (identify, qualify, validate, executive-level presentation)
- Be a trusted advisor on business pain points, challenges, market trends and relevant business/technical requirements, as well as communicate Bluebeam’s value and ROI associated with proposed solutions
- Operate as the lead point of contact for matters specific to your customers including booking orders and entering support cases
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships. Our current retention is world class and we want to improve every year.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with our customers so that they recommend and refer us to take care of their peers.
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Forecast and track key account metrics
- Identify and grow opportunities within your region and strategize opportunities to expand our customer base
- Provide feedback to company management on market trends, competitive threats, unmet needs, and opportunities to deliver greater value to customers
- Be a positive representative of the company and its brand in the marketplace
Here’s what we’d like to see in you:
- 5+ years proven hunter or other relevant experience in technology sales, specifically software is required.
- SaaS is strongly desired
- Knowledge and experience in the construction, architecture and engineering field is highly desirable.
- Experience in delivering technical demonstrations for client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- True ability to listen, negotiate and present to a variety of customer demographics
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability and willingness to travel (up to 50%)
- Comfortable being a remote team member
- BA/BS degree preferred
More About You:
You are someone who loves big challenges and can’t wait to get started. You can strike up a conversation with anyone and thrive in environments where you are continually forming and developing relationships with new people in new businesses. You are a fantastic communicator and enjoy being able to uncover needs, overcome objections and recommend solutions that help drive businesses forward. You’re resilient, and you not only easily adapt to change, but you inspire change and naturally influence others.
What we offer:
- People-focused, entrepreneurial start-up culture with the backing of a stable, global, corporate entity - Nemetschek
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Work-life balance fostered through a culture of diversity, inclusion, and appreciation of individual lifestyle needs
- You will have the opportunity for continuous professional development
If you think you are a good match for the Bluebeam team, please send us the following:
- Your CV
- Optional - a cover letter that reflects your personality and addresses specifically why you are a fit for Bluebeam and this role.
The construction industry is adopting new technology at a feverish pace. Tablets and cell phones are replacing paper blueprints, drones are surveying jobsites in 3D, and cloud collaboration is changing the way teams work together. Bluebeam plays a crucial role in this transformation. The key to our success is a customer-focused approach to product development: we work with the industry to create solutions for the industry. Today, over 2 million people throughout the world use Bluebeam. In the US, we’re a critical partner for the majority of top AEC firms, and rapidly expanding our presence globally, with offices in Sweden, Germany and the UK.
Come design and build your future with us.
Bluebeam is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.