At Bluebeam, we empower people to advance the way the world is built. We create smart software solutions that make construction sites more efficient, connected, and safe and improve the lives of design and construction professionals everywhere. At Bluebeam, we take a customer-focused approach in all we do and believe in building the best solutions together. Bluebeam is a highly collaborative environment that encourages our employees to blaze new trails with thoughtful ingenuity, to never shy away from challenges, and to work hard and have fun doing it.
About Your Role
We are looking for an exceptional Sr. Product Marketing Manager to join our team, preferably at our headquarters in Pasadena, California. In this role, you will work in partnership with the Product, Sales, and Marketing teams, formulating and implementing go-to-market programs, defining business outcomes, and championing the voice of the customer along the way. You will drive awareness, demand and adoption of Bluebeam’s solutions, track the competitive landscape, develop differentiated content for in person and virtual events, be current with industry trends, and continuously provide feedback on how Bluebeam can evolve to help our customers succeed.
Who You Are
You are passionate about crafting and telling a market narrative that is driven by company vision, market insights, competitive analysis, and strategic product direction. You are equal parts writer, researcher, and technologist. You understand how to position a platform and how to continually differentiate and inject feedback back into the product teams you work with. You have a bias for enabling the teams around you to speak to our product and vision in the most accurate and timely way and have a passion for the customer’s voice being a part of everything we do.
What You’ll Do
- Research, craft and maintain product positioning, messaging and value propositions for Bluebeam’s offerings
- Identify and define key audiences and personas for product offerings including insights, needs, motivations and barriers
- Execute our overall product marketing strategy, and all product launches and plans
- Develop content, sales enablement tools and campaigns, including videos, blog posts and landing pages, to support the full customer lifecycle
- Stay abreast and report on our competition’s offerings, positioning and go-to-market strategies
- Provide ongoing feedback to the product organization
- Champion our offerings internally and externally
- 5-8+ years of experience in marketing
- 3-5+ years of previous product marketing / Go To Market experience required.
- B2B SaaS experience required.
- Experience in multiple market segments and go to market motions (product led, SMB, Mid Market, Enterprise), with a solid understanding of how each works
- Excels at working cross-functionally, aligning multiple stakeholders and teams across organizations
- Strong analytical, verbal, and written communication skills
- Experience running multiple projects simultaneously, with a high level of self-discipline
- Has sensitivity for messaging / branding, and how each interaction impacts the buyer's journey
- BA/BS degree in Marketing, Communications or related field. MBA strongly preferred
- Occasional travel will be required
Tell us about yourself
Share your resume and a cover letter that explains why you believe you’d be a fit for Bluebeam and this position.
Effective communication skills are essential to all we do, and we weigh cover letters heavily. We love a cover letter that shows us your personality, but don’t stress if you’re not a comedian. Just be yourself. We’re mostly interested in learning who you are, what you love to do, and why you’d love to do it here with us. And if you send us the generic one you send everyone else, we’ll be bummed.
The construction industry is adopting new technology at a feverish pace. Tablets and cell phones are replacing paper blueprints, drones are surveying jobsites in 3D, and cloud collaboration is changing the way teams work together. Bluebeam plays a crucial role in this transformation. The key to our success is a customer-focused approach to product development: we work with the industry to create solutions for the industry. Today, over 1.6 million people throughout the world use Bluebeam. In the US, we’re a critical partner for the majority of top AEC firms, and rapidly expanding our presence globally, with offices in Sweden, Germany and the UK.
Come design and build your future with us.
Bluebeam is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.