At Bluebeam, we empower people to advance the way the world is built. We create smart software solutions that make construction sites more efficient, connected and safe and improve the lives of design and construction professionals everywhere.
If you’re looking for an opportunity to be part of a collaborative team in software sales, we might be the right fit for you. Our Enterprise Sales team is committed to making the lives of our architectural, engineering, and construction customers easier with our digital solutions. We are now looking for an Account Development Executive to join our team in Munich.
This role is a full-time. Due to COVID-19, all new employees will be required to start work remotely until we are able to return to the office and more information will be provided in the interview process.
Mission for our Account Development Executive
To increase revenue and grow Bluebeam’s footprint in the industry by forming new customers through customer-centric and value-based sales methodologies.
Expected Outcomes/Impact Statement
Drive annual revenue from new business in your designated region:
- Respond & maintain to leads
- Generate business from existing SMB leads/customers, Key and Strategic accounts
- Achieve a strong conversion rate for a unique product
- Provide accurate monthly sales forecasts
- Nurture and foster customer advocates, champions and industry evangelists for Bluebeam
Demonstrate full ownership by driving the entire sales cycle from initial customer engagement to enterprise-level buy-in and transition to Account Management:
- Open doors with customers at all levels: Net new, SMB, VP, C-level, and technical decision makers to identify new opportunities for Bluebeam to pursue
- Prospect and develop pipeline for potential customers in assigned region using various direct methods such as calling and face to face meetings, and indirect methods such as networking and online research
- Create an Account Pursuit Plan (APP) for each targeted customer (identify, qualify, validate, executive-level presentation)
- Consult with Bluebeam’s Marketing team to target and generate warm leads in Key and Strategic organizations in the industry
- Proactively reach out to new potential customers, presenting the value of Bluebeam solutions, providing sales demonstrations, removing barriers, and effectively negotiating sales contracts
- Be a trusted advisor on business pain points, challenges, market trends and relevant business/technical requirements, as well as communicate Bluebeam’s value and ROI associated with proposed solutions.
- Make presentations to C-level executives, senior leadership teams, and other company decision makers and influencers
- Understand each account, with comprehensive knowledge of the decision making chain, and build appropriate relationships with all customer stakeholders
- Provide accurate forecasts for monthly sales performance and outlook for future quarter
- Work across departments to proactively head off customer problems and aggressively address issues when they arise
- Establish and maintain active communication with the Technical Services team and ensure customer issues are being communicated and escalated appropriately for immediate workarounds and through final resolution
- Partner with Industry Specialists to advise new customers and deliver successful implementations and integrations across projects and business units within customer organizations
- Partner with the Account Management team, demonstrating a team-based approach and ensuring a successful customer transition
- Consistently engage with Bluebeam’s Product Management team and cultivate an active feedback loop to communicate customer information and insights from the enterprise, business unit, project, and end-user level
- Provide feedback to company management on market trends, competitive threats, unmet needs, and opportunities to deliver greater value to customers
- Be a positive representative of the company and its brand in the marketplace
- Conduct all activities with the highest degree of professionalism, honesty and integrity
Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years proven success working within a professional software sales-based role
- Experience in the construction, architecture and engineering field is a BIG plus, but we will consider software sales experience from other industries
- Excellent communication and soft skills (Fluent in English and German – Written & verbal)
- Exceptional computer skills including , Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint…you know, the basics
- Ability and willingness to travel (up to 40%) – (outside current Covid conditions)
- BA/BS degree preferred
- oh.. and please have enthusiasm!
More About You:
You are someone who loves big challenges and can’t wait to get started! You can strike up a conversation with anyone and thrive in environments where you are continually forming and developing relationships with new people in new businesses. You are a fantastic communicator and enjoy being able to uncover needs, overcome objections and recommend solutions that help drive businesses forward. You’re resilient, and you not only easily adapt to change, but you inspire change and naturally influence others.
So now you get a chance to tell us about yourself. Send us the following:
- Copy of your CV
- A cover letter that reflects your personality and specifically addresses your interest in Bluebeam and this role .
Bluebeam is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.
The construction industry is adopting new technology at a feverish pace. Tablets and cell phones are replacing paper blueprints, drones are surveying jobsites in 3D, and cloud collaboration is changing the way teams work together. Bluebeam plays a crucial role in this transformation. The key to our success is a customer-focused approach to product development: we work with the industry to create solutions for the industry. Today, over 1.6 million people throughout the world use Bluebeam. In the US, we’re a critical partner for the majority of top AEC firms, and rapidly expanding our presence globally, with offices in Sweden, Denmark, Germany, Australia and the UK.
Come design and build your future with us.