At Bluebeam, we empower people to advance the way the world is built. We create smart software solutions that make construction sites more efficient, connected and safe and improve the lives of design and construction professionals everywhere.
*This role is a full-time, onsite position. Due to COVID-19, all new employees will be required to start work remotely until we are able to return to the office. More information will be provided in the interview process.*
Are you detail oriented? Do procedures and protocol make your day? If so then we are looking for extremely organized Operations Coordinators to join our tight-knit and collaborative Order Management team within our Sales Operations department.
Order Management means that our team is responsible for ensuring that our customers receive the proper licensing, billing, and processing information that they need to use our software. Together we manage the internal structures – the people, procedures, technology, and information – that enable Bluebeam to serve its customers.
We believe that teamwork is the ultimate long-term competitive advantage, and we hire those who can remain committed to company-wide results which create value for our customers. This means that every employee needs to be willing to roll up their sleeves, no matter the task, to ensure the company (not just a department or individual) accomplishes its goals.
This role will be responsible for:
- Did we mention that we are looking for someone detail oriented? You’ll process and verify the accuracy of web-based orders and purchase orders. We work with lots of numbers! One wrong number and you never know what will happen!
- You’ll answer emails from existing customers who need assistance with upcoming or pending purchases.
- You’ll review quotes and ensure that sales policies are adhered to prior to processing an order.
- You’ll create brand new invoices, which means heavy data entry for stretches of the day and manually checking yourself for accuracy.
- Much of your work will be quiet, solo, and fairly routine. You’ll need to be comfortable getting into a groove but still be on your toes for anything that doesn’t pass your muster.
- Like interacting with people? You’ll have plenty of opportunities by proactively following up with customers and internal teams regarding issues with pending orders.
- In this role, you’ll be the final step in the sales process, the final line of defense – you’ll need to be confident yet careful (don’t worry, we’ll help you get there!)
- Do you have a growth mindset? You should have some flexibility because you might assist with other miscellaneous projects as assigned. This includes working interdepartmentally to support Bluebeam values and goals and assisting teammates who perform different tasks within Order Management.
Here’s what we’d like to see in you:
- 1+ years in an administrative or billing position in an office environment is preferred.
- Must be proficient with MS Office applications (We hope we don’t have to teach you Word and Excel! This is the 21st century!)
- Must be comfortable learning new technology (After all, we ARE a software company!)
- Must be extremely organized and detail oriented
- Must be a self-starter who is ready, willing and able to own and prioritize multiple tasks
- Must be flexible and able to adapt to changes quickly (No yoga required.)
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Exemplary verbal and written communication skills (emails are the name of the game.)
- Must be a team player who is willing to help others
- BA/BS degree preferred but not required
If you think you are good match for the Bluebeam team, please send the following:
- Your resume
- A cover letter explaining why you are a fit for Bluebeam and this role (And if you send us the same one you send everyone else, we’ll be bummed. Show us you did a little research and that you have a personality!)
(Psssst…Be sure to proofread. We pay attention to formatting, grammar, and all that good stuff!)
The construction industry is adopting new technology at a feverish pace. Tablets and cell phones are replacing paper blueprints, drones are surveying job sites in 3D, and cloud collaboration is changing the way teams work together. Bluebeam plays a crucial role in this transformation. The key to our success is a customer-focused approach to product development: we work with the industry to create solutions for the industry. Today, over 1.6 million people throughout the world use Bluebeam. In the US, we’re a critical partner for the majority of top AEC firms, and rapidly expanding our presence globally, with offices in Sweden, Germany and the UK.
Come design and build your future with us.
Bluebeam is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.