At Bluebeam, we empower people to advance the way the world is built. We create smart software solutions that make construction sites more efficient, connected and safe and improve the lives of design and construction professionals everywhere.
We are currently seeking a committed AR Collections Specialist to join our growing Finance Team. If you like being a master of your craft, speaking to customers, and working fairly autonomously with the support and camaraderie of a diverse team then you'd fit right in!
*This role is a full-time, onsite position. Due to COVID-19, all new employees will be required to start work remotely until we are able to return to the office. But don't worry, we've got it all planned ahead! More information will be provided in the interview process.*
- Responsible for managing the collection efforts for accounts receivable portfolio
- Identify delinquent accounts and perform collection efforts from initiation to resolution while ensuring professional and positive customer service
- Perform account and payment reconciliations and identify other customer irregularities
- Respond to credit inquiries from internal and external clients
- Document daily collections activities in a high volume, global accounts receivable environment
- Bridge across Finance and Sales Operations teams to research and resolve account disputes, billing discrepancies, and documentation issues
- Create and maintain credit history files and ensure proper credit terms to sustain data integrity
- Support the Accounts Receivable Specialist with cash application including cleanup of unapplied cash, short paid invoices, and refunds, as well as monitoring collections inbox for payment authorization and remittances, performing AR analysis to identify financial exposure, and generating reports
- Maintain clear, concise, and complete details on account and invoice detail status
- Identify problems and contribute ideas for ongoing collections and AR process improvement
- 2+ years’ experience with collections or accounts receivable functions
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
- Knowledge of billing procedures and various collection techniques
- Possess clear and concise communication skills (written and spoken)
- Attention to detail, high level of accuracy and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and sound business judgement to strengthen customer relationships
- MS Office skills; Netsuite and Salesforce experience preferred
- Ability to work efficiently in a team or solo while collaborating with others in different locations
- Creative, self-disciplined and capable of identifying and completing critical tasks independently and with a sense of urgency
If you think you are good match for the Bluebeam team, please send us the following:
- Your resume
- A cover letter that reflects your personality and addresses specifically why you are a fit for Bluebeam and this role. And if you send us the same one you send everyone else, we’ll be bummed. Show us you did a little research and that you have a personality!
(Psssst…Be sure to proofread. We pay attention to formatting, grammar, and all that good stuff!)
The construction industry is adopting new technology at a feverish pace. Tablets and cell phones are replacing paper blueprints, drones are surveying jobsites in 3D, and cloud collaboration is changing the way teams work together. Bluebeam plays a crucial role in this transformation. The key to our success is a customer-focused approach to product development: we work with the industry to create solutions for the industry. Today, over 1.6 million people throughout the world use Bluebeam. In the US, we’re a critical partner for the majority of top AEC firms, and rapidly expanding our presence globally, with offices in Sweden, Germany and the UK.
Come design and build your future with us.
Bluebeam is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.