At Bluebeam, we empower people to advance the way the world is built. We create smart software solutions that make construction sites more efficient, connected and safe, and improve the lives of design and construction professionals everywhere.
Bluebeam is seeking an IT Project Coordinator/Technical Writer who will be responsible for assisting our Information Technology team and our business partners in organizing our ongoing projects. The core tasks of this role involve monitoring project plans, schedules, work hours, organizing and participating in stakeholder meetings, and ensuring that project deadlines are met in a timely manner.
Additional responsibilities include creating technical documentation for both the Information Technology team and also for all Bluebeam users. Tasks include writing documentation, creation of training materials and holding training sessions.
To be successful in this role, you will need to be able to work on tight deadlines, and have exceptional verbal, written, and presentation skills. A bachelor's degree in a related field of study or relevant experience and at least two (2) years of relevant experience is required for consideration.
*This role is a full-time, onsite position. Due to COVID-19, all new employees will be required to start work remotely until we are able to return to the office. More information will be provided in the interview process.*
- Maintaining and monitoring project plans, project schedules, and work hours
- Organizing, attending and participating in stakeholder meetings
- Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings
- Preparing necessary presentation materials
- Ensuring project deadlines are met and determining project changes
- Providing administrative support as needed
- Writing easy to follow instructions and training for Bluebeam users
- Assisting with the writing of internal Information Technology documentation
Required Skills & Experience
- 2+ years experience in related field
- Excellent organization, verbal, written and presentation skills
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks
- Ability to work on tight deadlines
- Working towards PMP or equivalent certification is a plus
Desirable Skills & Experience
- Bachelor degree in business or related field of study
- In depth knowledge of Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience using SmartSheet or another project management tool
- Asset management process
- IT support background
If you think you are a good match for the Bluebeam team, please send us the following:
- Your Resume
- Some sort of personalized introduction for us. This could be a cover letter, a few bullet points about yourself, a comic strip you’ve drawn - anything that tells us a bit about you AND why you want to work here.
- Please feel free to add anything here that is specific to the job (website, technical writing samples, etc.)
The construction industry is adopting new technology at a feverish pace. Tablets and cell phones are replacing paper blueprints, drones are surveying jobsites in 3D, and cloud collaboration is changing the way teams work together. Bluebeam plays a crucial role in this transformation. The key to our success is a customer-focused approach to product development: we work with the industry to create solutions for the industry. Today, over 1.6 million people throughout the world use Bluebeam. In the US, we’re a critical partner for the majority of top AEC firms, and rapidly expanding our presence globally, with offices in Sweden, Germany and the UK.
Come design and build your future with us.
Bluebeam is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.