At Bluebeam, we empower people to advance the way the world is built. We create smart software solutions that make construction sites more efficient, connected and safe, and improve the lives of design and construction professionals everywhere.
*This role is a full-time, onsite position. Due to COVID-19, all new employees will be required to start work remotely until we are able to return to the office. More information will be provided in the interview process.*
About the Role
We're seeking a Group Product Manager to join our fantastic Product Management team at our headquarters in Pasadena that oversees the Bluebeam Revu family of solutions. Your mission will be to evolve our flagship product and determine the what, why, and when for the problems that we solve for the Architecture, Engineering, and Construction industry. This role will partner with Design and Engineering to solve those problem through an immersive customer discovery process.
We're looking for a passionate and experienced Group Product Manager to join our fantastic Product team headquartered in Pasadena. You’ll lead a team of talented Product Managers focused on evolving Bluebeam's flagship product family, Revu. As a team, you’ll drive the creation and execution of the Revu product vision that creates broad-scale impact on the day-to-day lives of 1.6 million Architecture, Engineering, and Construction users who trust Bluebeam to help them deliver projects on time and under budget.
This role will partner heavily with cross-functional leaders from Product, Engineering and Operations, balancing diverse perspectives and creating the clarity that empower teams to do amazing work.
- Grow and support a team of Product Managers who take pride in building high-quality high-impact products, champion Bluebeam values, and have fun together.
- Work cross functionally as a product team comprised of a Product Management, Product Design, and Engineering Leads to define problems and develop solutions that deliver strong value to our customers and to Bluebeam.
- Deeply understand and systematically analyze the market, our customers, our users, our business, and technology trends.
- Lead the definition and execution strategy of the ongoing commercialization roadmap for the Revu portfolio, including delivery, licensing, and monetization models.
- Define, analyze, and share metrics that drive decisions and inform the success and health of the overall Revu product portfolio and team operations.
- Ensure a unified and consistent product roadmap across the Revu portfolio that delivers the right customer and business impacts.
- Collaboratively drive direction and requirements for initiatives and product enhancements that span multiple products in the Revu portfolio.
- Evangelize the product vision, strategy, and roadmap to build excitement and inspire the company to achieve unified outcomes.
- Partner with Product Design, Engineering, Product Marketing, and Product Delivery Management leaders to lead define clear goals and tactical operations within Product and Engineering.
- 7+ years experience in product management roles with at least 3 years of experience directly managing Product Managers and leading a portfolio of multiple products.
- Experience successfully building, shipping, and commercializing B2B products.
- You set a high bar for your contributions, your teams' contributions, and your products. This includes the grit and determination to roll up your sleeves and tackle ambiguous, complex challenges.
- You focus on building outcomes, not features, and are experienced owning business performance metrics.
- You have the customer obsession that drives you to find elegant solutions to complex challenges that improves life for users and partners.
- You value data over opinions and have the analytical mind to interpret it. You're resourceful in obtaining the data you need and know how to translate that into a meaningful story.
- You are highly collaborative with strong communication skills and ability to influence while working cross-functionally.
- You know how to effectively create product clarity and drive focus for not only Product and Engineering but for all departments in the organization.
- It’s second nature for you to work hand-in-hand with Product Design and you understand their critical role in defining how customers experience the value provided by the product.
- You have a proven track record of earning the respect of Engineering through providing product vision and achieving results that positively impact your industry.
- You’re deeply familiar with product discovery and design processes utilized to uncover and validate business problems and iteratively define the best possible solution for both customers and the business.
- You’re well versed and experienced in contemporary agile development methodologies.
- Professional training in Architecture, Construction, or associated Engineering fields, or product management experience at a software company in those industries.
- Experience implementing and growing data programs.
To apply, please send the following:
- Cover letter (Cover letter should address why you’re interested in Bluebeam)
The construction industry is adopting new technology at a feverish pace. Tablets and cell phones are replacing paper blueprints, drones are surveying jobsites in 3D, and cloud collaboration is changing the way teams work together. Bluebeam plays a crucial role in this transformation. The key to our success is a customer-focused approach to product development: we work with the industry to create solutions for the industry. Today, over 1.6 million people throughout the world use Bluebeam. In the US, we’re a critical partner for the majority of top AEC firms, and rapidly expanding our presence globally, with offices in Sweden, Germany and the UK.
Come design and build your future with us.
Bluebeam is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.