At Bluebeam, we empower people to advance the way the world is built. We create smart software solutions that make construction sites more efficient, connected and safe and improve the lives of design and construction professionals everywhere.
In other words, everything at Bluebeam starts with people! And our approach to services is no different - it begins with people. Our focus is to ensure our customers are deriving the greatest value from their Bluebeam products. Be that exposing them to an undiscovered feature that will change the way they work, defining best practices for use across a team or project, or delivering a full implementation plan for an entire organization.
What you’ll do:
- Master Bluebeam’s product suite and act as a subject matter expert for customers as well as internal teams.
- Support the delivery of professional services projects to Bluebeam customers, including implementations, process improvements, and definition of workflow standards. Tasks include creating and delivering project schedules, workflow maps, training plans, and outcome reports.
- Consult and engage with customers to assess their opportunities and gaps to help them achieve positive outcomes.
- Develop and grow professional services relationships with Bluebeam customers and internal stakeholders.
- Partner with our Sales team to support service scoping, planning, and delivery for our customers.
What we need to see in you:
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university
- 1+ years professional experience (bonus points for software or AEC industry experience)
- The professionalism, charisma, and enthusiasm to help convert large customers into Bluebeam enthusiasts.
- Comfortable communicating with all levels of an organization from end-users to decision-makers.
- Customer service/success orientation; consistently positive outlook, and a genuine interest in driving results and seeing customers be successful using Bluebeam products
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to organize and contribute to multiple projects at a time.
- Willingness and ability to gain a thorough knowledge of the AEC industry, its project lifecycle, workflows, stakeholders, and industry trends.
- Genuine curiosity to understand how a customer is currently using our software and the value they are gaining from it.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to troubleshoot customer processes, workflow, and software problems.
- A passion for sharing knowledge and teaching those around you.
- See challenges and change as opportunities for growth and development.
- Adapt and change with evolving priorities and business initiatives.
- Be a real team player within the Professional Services team, the broader organization, and on customer project teams.
- Ability and willingness to travel up to 70%.
Are you a good match? Please send us the following:
- A Cover Letter that reflects your personality, addresses specifically your interest in Bluebeam and this position, and your thoughts on the value services can bring to our customers.
(Psssst…Be sure to proofread. We pay attention to formatting, grammar, and all that good stuff!)
The construction industry is adopting new technology at a feverish pace. Tablets and cell phones are replacing paper blueprints, drones are surveying jobsites in 3D, and cloud collaboration is changing the way teams work together. Bluebeam plays a crucial role in this transformation. The key to our success is a customer-focused approach to product development: we work with the industry to create solutions for the industry. Today, over 1.6 million people throughout the world use Bluebeam. In the US, we’re a critical partner for the majority of top AEC firms, and rapidly expanding our presence globally, with offices in Sweden, Germany and the UK.
Come design and build your future with us.
Bluebeam is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.