At Bluebeam, we empower people to advance the way the world is built. We create smart software solutions that make construction sites more efficient, connected and safe and improve the lives of design and construction professionals everywhere.
Bluebeam has an awesome group of customers who LOVE us! Why? Because we treat our support calls and emails as high-value conversations. We are not a call center. We want our customers to recognize that another intelligent person is on the other end of the phone or email working to understand their workflow and helping them utilize our tools to do what they do better and more efficiently.
We are looking for an extremely self-motivated Sr. Software Support Specialist to join our incredible Technical Services Team. This is a fun, fast-paced and challenging environment with opportunity for growth and development.
Here’s more about what you’ll do:
- Serve as front line contact for customers by answering technical support telephone calls and emails
- Work closely with our US Technical Support Teams via Slack, email, and video conferencing
- Assist internal groups with technical issues and inquiries
- Answer questions and troubleshoot issues related to use of the Bluebeam products, including our plugins into other software applications
- Act as an advocate for the customer and effectively communicate feedback to and from the members of our Engineering team in a very clear and concise method
- Take ownership and Project Manage technical issues from initial report to final resolution
- Advise customers on software workflows and best practices, helping them achieve the desire results with Bluebeam products
- Set up test environments to verify reported software bugs and log them into our bug tracking database
- Create support documentation to be used internally as well as for customers
- Assist with other miscellaneous projects as assigned - because you’re flexible! This includes working inter-departmentally to support Bluebeam philosophies and goals.
And here’s what we hope to see in you:
- CRITICAL: Customer service skills. Bluebeam has exceptional standards for customer service, not only for the clients we support, but also for our employees. It is our expectation that the person in this role will like to work with others and will help them solve problems with a positive attitude and helpful spirit.
- 5-7 years of technical support experience for external customers -- preferably with a software/hardware technology company (This is not an internal helpdesk role)
- Solid understanding of Microsoft Windows operating systems (Windows 10, 8, and 7) i.e. installing and uninstalling programs and drivers, registry settings, Windows Event Viewer
- A positive and proactive nature (You follow through on helping customers get the answers they need!)
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal (We really mean it!)
- A sense of humor (Examples requested – let’s see who reads this!)
Bonus points if you have these:
- Experience in a technical field (hardware/software)
- Experience with PDF software
- Experience with architectural or structural programs such as AutoCAD, Revit, Navisworks, Tekla or SolidWorks
- Experience working within the AEC (Architectural, Engineering, and Construction) industry
- Experience in iOS and OS X environments
- Experience working with virtual environments (i.e. Citrix, VMware, Hyper-V)
- Experience in setting up and utilizing software deployment tools
What we offer:
- Competitive salary + annual incentive bonus
- Onboarding at our headquarters in California - USA
- Career development opportunities
Does this sound like you? Please send the following:
- A cover letter that reflects your personality and why you might be a fit for this role
- Your CV
Bluebeam develops innovative technology solutions that set the standard for collaboration and workflow efficiency for Architects, Engineers and Construction professionals worldwide. Our award-winning software, Bluebeam Revu, and our cloud-based collaboration platform, Bluebeam Studio, continue to serve as essential workflow solutions that connect all projects and teams, increasing productivity while saving both time and money. Our solutions help build some of the world’s most innovative projects, from state-of-the-art hospitals, multi-million-dollar transportation systems to iconic buildings. With offices in the US and Europe, Bluebeam is rapidly expanding its global presence and looking for talented individuals to join our team, both domestically and abroad.
Bluebeam is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.