At Bluebeam, our purpose is clear: We empower people to advance the way our world is built.
To make the impact on our world that we desire to, we know that people are what matters most. To live our purpose requires building and developing an extraordinary team of people who are committed to the success of each of our customers and to their fellow employees.
Bluebeam is a highly collaborative environment that encourages our employees to blaze new trails with thoughtful ingenuity, never to shy away from challenges, work hard, and have fun doing it. The current expansion into new markets is no exception.
At Bluebeam we take a customer-focused approach in all we do, and we believe in building the best solutions together - with our customers, partners and employees. We build technology for today so that our customers can build for tomorrow.
But enough about us…
As our new Sr. Regional Marketing Manager, DACH you will be part of our International Marketing team. You’ll be responsible for all marketing activities locally. You will work closely with the DACH team as well as the International Marketing team at HQ in Pasadena, California, and develop marketing plans to fit the local needs of the business. Your mission is to help grow our brand awareness, generate more leads as well as support our resellers in the DACH region.
In this role, you will focus on:
- Serve as the liaison between the Regional Director, the local sales teams and the International Marketing team at headquarters to ensure lead, conversion and retention goals for the region are met
- Feed customer requirements, market intelligence and best practices and requirements for the DACH region to the rest of the International Marketing as well as Product Marketing and Product Management
- Identify and manage field events including tradeshows, training sessions, and conferences
- Identify and submit Bluebeam staff and relevant customers for speaking sessions.
- Consult all resellers in the DACH region as they work with their Channel Account Manager to fulfill the requirements of our partner program
- Provide recommendations/guidelines for Partner marketing plans and teach the resellers marketing best practices
- Work with the Localization Manager to ensure marketing messaging and collateral best fit regional needs
- Identify DACH content or trends
- Develop and manage local customer case studies development
- Pitch content and Bluebeam news to DACH media outlets
- Measure the impact of regional marketing activities on customer growth, retention, and organizational objectives. Communicate results to the International Marketing team
- Maintain regional marketing budget and local vendor/agency relationships
- Identify ways in which to expand the brand presence in the DACH region
The skills and experience of the ideal Regional Marketing Manager, DACH candidate includes:
- You have a Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, communication, or other related subjects.
- You have a minimum 5+ years prior marketing experience
- You’re a native German speaker, and you also speak fluent English.
- You’re okay with up to 20% travel, primarily in the DACH region but also to the US.
- Your level of computer literacy includes proficiency in common Office and cloud-based applications. Bonus points for knowledge of Salesforce, Asana, Meltwater, and other marketing platforms.
This role will be based in our office in Munich, and report to the Director of International Marketing with a dotted line to the Regional Director.
If you think you’re a great match for this position, please send us your CV.
Here is what we offer:
- Training and regular team summits in Los Angeles, California
- People-focused, entrepreneurial start-up culture combined with a stable and successful corporate background
- Competitive compensation package
- Career path towards becoming a people manager and leading a team
The construction industry is adopting new technology at a feverish pace. Tablets and cell phones are replacing paper blueprints, drones are surveying jobsites in 3D, and cloud collaboration is changing the way teams work together. Bluebeam plays a crucial role in this transformation. The key to our success is a customer-focused approach to product development: we work with the industry to create solutions for the industry. Today, over 1.6 million people throughout the world use Bluebeam. In the US, we’re a critical partner for the majority of top AEC firms, and rapidly expanding our presence globally, with offices in Sweden, Germany, Australia and the UK.
Come design and build your future with us.
Bluebeam is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.