At Bluebeam, our purpose is clear: We empower people to advance the way our world is built.
To make the impact on our world that we desire to, we know that people are what matters most. To live our purpose requires building and developing an extraordinary team of people who are committed to the success of each of our customers and to their fellow employees.
We believe that teamwork is the ultimate long-term competitive advantage, and we hire those who can remain committed to company wide results that create value for our customers. This means that every employee needs to be willing to roll up their sleeves alongside their fellow employees, no matter the task, to ensure the company (not just a department or individual) accomplishes our goals.
We hire people who…
- Have integrity
- See challenges as opportunities
- Are committed to continual improvement
- Demonstrate trust and are willing to be vulnerable about mistakes and weaknesses
- Engage in positive, productive conflict and unfiltered debate of ideas
- Can fully commit to corporate decisions, even if they disagree with some of them
- Hold peers accountable in order to ensure we achieve our company goals on behalf of our customers
- Are laser-focused upon achievement of Bluebeam’s companywide results
But enough about us…
As part of our International Marketing team, you’ll be responsible for marketing activities in the DACH region. You will work closely with the DACH team as well as the International Marketing team at HQ in Pasadena, California on all marketing plans for the market. Your mission is to help grow new direct business as well as support and grow our resellers in the DACH.
As Bluebeam’s Regional Marketing Manager, DACH you will focus on:
Marketing Plans & Execution (20%)
- Serve as the liaison between the Regional Director, the local sales teams and the International Marketing team at headquarters to ensure lead, conversion and retention goals for the region are met
- Partner with the Regional Director and Director of International Marketing to generate ideas, create plans and marketing campaigns that generate qualified leads in your target region for the local sales team
- Partner with Sales to understand the target industries and create marketing plans based on Bluebeam’s unique value, segment opportunity, competitive influences, market conditions, industries and specific prospect needs
- Feed customer requirements, market intelligence and best practices and requirements for the DACH region to the rest of the International Marketing as well as Product Marketing and Product Management
In-person Events (15%)
- Identify, create, organize and manage field events including tradeshows, training sessions, and conferences and accompanying sales on customer office/jobsite visits as necessary
- Identify and submit Bluebeam staff and relevant customers for speaking sessions. Work with International Marketing Coordinator to prepare speaking session proposals, secure session and coordinate presentation slides and content
- Shipping and ordering collateral, giveaways and other coordination for in-person events
Channel Marketing (20%)
- Consult all resellers in the DACH region as they work with their Channel Account Manager to fulfill the requirements of our partner program
- Provide recommendations/guidelines for Partner marketing plans and teach the resellers marketing best practices
- Work with the Localization Manager to ensure marketing messaging and collateral best fit regional needs
- As needed, review localized marketing materials for regional contextual accuracy and relevancy
- Ensure that all field marketing tactics in the DACH region provide a consistent message to the right target audience
Content Creation & Media Plans (20%)
- Identify DACH content or trends
- Develop and manage of local customer case studies development
- Liaise on customer interactions including case studies, event participation, speakership opportunities, content development and user groups
- Secure customer approval on local content
- Determine new and innovative ways to educate, inspire, and communicate to end users, decision makers, and industry influencers
- Research editorial calendars and work with the local agency to create locally relevant media plans that align to particular content themes and campaigns
- Pitch content and Bluebeam news to DACH media outlets
Reporting and budgets (10%)
- Measure the impact of regional marketing activities on customer growth, retention and organizational objectives. Communicate results to the International Marketing team
- Maintain regional marketing budget and local vendor relationships
- Forecast and plan all marketing spend for the DACH
- Ensure in-market brand consistency and local relevance
- Identify ways in which to expand the brand presence in the DACH region
The skills and experience of the ideal Regional Marketing Manager, DACH candidate includes:
- You have a Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, communication, or other related subject.
- You have a minimum 5+ years prior marketing experience (preferably in a B2B environment).
- You’re a native German speaker and you also speak fluent English.
- You’re an experienced marketer who loves the idea of working closely with direct sales and resellers to help grow business.
- You’re a strategic thinker, can develop effective strategies for how to achieve organizational goals and feel personally invested in helping the team succeed.
- You have experience working in an international/global organization and dealing with different time zones.
- You can demonstrate success in building and executing integrated campaigns leveraging multiple channels to reach a target segment.
- You’re a people-person, equally comfortable with face-to-face or phone/video conversations. You know how to develop positive, effective relationships.
- You’re proactive, not shy about going after new opportunities and take ownership of projects.
- You understand the needs of customers in various markets throughout the DACH region, and how to craft messaging that resonates with this audience.
- You’re a self-started with excellent project and program management skills.
- You have experience with budgeting and forecasting.
- You’re detail-oriented, focused, and can work independently.
- You’re okay with up to 30% travel, primarily in the DACH region but also to the US.
- Your level of computer literacy includes proficiency in common Office and cloud-based applications. Bonus points for knowledge of Salesforce, Asana, Meltwater, and other marketing platforms.
This role will be based in Munich, and report to the Director of International Marketing with a dotted line to the Regional Director.
If you think you’re a great match for this position, please send the following:
- A cover letter that reflects your personality and shows us why you would be a great fit for the team and for the company.
Here is what we offer:
- Training in Los Angeles, California
- People-focused, entrepreneurial start-up culture combined with a stable and successful corporate background
- Competitive compensation package
The construction industry is adopting new technology at a feverish pace. Tablets and cell phones are replacing paper blueprints, drones are surveying jobsites in 3D, and cloud collaboration is changing the way teams work together. Bluebeam plays a crucial role in this transformation. The key to our success is a customer-focused approach to product development: we work with the industry to create solutions for the industry. Today, over 1.6 million people throughout the world use Bluebeam. In the US, we’re a critical partner for the majority of top AEC firms, and rapidly expanding our presence globally, with offices in Sweden, Germany, Australia and the UK.
Come design and build your future with us.
Bluebeam is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.