At Bluebeam, we empower people to advance the way the world is built. We create smart software solutions that make construction sites more efficient, connected and safe and improve the lives of design and construction professionals everywhere.
In order to make the impact on our world that we desire to, we know that our people are what matters most. To fully embody our purpose requires building and developing an extraordinary team of people who are committed to the success of each of our customers and to their fellow employees.
*This role is a full-time, onsite position. Due to COVID-19, all new employees will be required to start work remotely until we are able to return to the office. More information will be provided in the interview process.*
We hire people who:
- Have integrity
- See challenges as opportunities
- Are committed to continual improvement
- Demonstrate trust and are willing to be vulnerable about mistakes and weaknesses
- Engage in positive, productive conflict and unfiltered debate of ideas
- Can fully commit to corporate decisions, even if they disagree with some of them
- Hold peers accountable in order to ensure we achieve our company goals on behalf of our customers
- Are laser-focused upon achievement of Bluebeam’s companywide results
In summary, Bluebeam employees are a team of people committed to winning together as we work to create real value for our customers. And we are committed to winning the right way – both ethically and as a team.
What we’re looking for:
Bluebeam is looking for a Sr. Product Manager to develop the systems that help us connect customers around the world with our solutions. You will play an important role in building the applications that support our customer-facing products, provide an amazing experience for our customers, and enable efficiency for your fellow Bluebeamers. But you won’t go it alone. You’ll work closely with Sales, Sales Ops, Marketing, Finance, other Product teams, and Technical Support teams to ensure a smooth integration of business-critical systems including Salesforce.com, NetSuite, and additional applications. You’ll have the chance to make an immediate impact while paving the way for future initiatives that support Bluebeam's growth around the globe. Are you in?
What you’ll do:
- Be the product owner for Bluebeam Salesforce.com CPQ, Billing, Netsuite, as well as other Sales Cloud, and integration capabilities
- Leverage Salesforce.com capabilities to support our Sales, Marketing, and Finance departments by streamlining and adding value to our sales productivity, lead management, license management capabilities, web store functionality, operation processes, and finance applications
- Optimize experience for both Bluebeam internal and external customers by coordinating with cross-functional teams, introducing innovative ideas, triage departmental requests, organize product roadmap, as well as designing and implementing efficient solutions across platforms and devices
- Convert business requirements into functional requirements and system design across Salesforce.com and integration with other systems
- Work closely with internal customers, software engineers, delivery managers, and consultants to execute on product initiatives leveraging Agile methodology
- Work closely with cross-functional stakeholders to collect business requirements, research and identify end user needs, and convert business requirements into functional requirements and high-level system design
- Drive product implementation and provide input to product roadmap
What we’d like to see in you:
- Proficiency in Salesforce.com platform, especially for CPQ, Billing, and other Salescloud related capabilities.
- Working knowledge of Netsuite or other enterprise financial applications and integrations
- Minimum 3 years of CPQ or other quoting tool experience
- Minimum 5 years of product management experience building enterprise solutions on the Salesforce.com platform
- Working knowledge of CRM, ERP, and in-house application integrations
- A demonstrated record of product management with a results-oriented approach supporting internal users and external customers
- Ability to communicate using wireframes, user stories, whiteboarding, or other similar methods
- Experience in iterative software delivery methodologies – Agile, SCRUM, etc.
- Ability to communicate complex idea to a wide range of audience
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills with attention to details
- Technical and analytical aptitude or background, data driven decision focus a big plus
- Exceptional written/verbal communication and presentation skills
- Knowledge of and experience with Enterprise B2B business models a plus
- Experience with APIs and 3rd party integrations a plus
- …And there is no escaping the basics: flexible, likeable, well-presented, and able to work well with cross functional teams and/or with ambiguity
- A Bachelor’s degree; Master’s degree in Business, Computer Science, Engineering, or Information Systems a plus
Tell us about yourself.
Share your resume and a cover letter that explains why you believe you’d be a fit for Bluebeam and this position.
Impeccable writing skills are essential to all we do, and we weigh cover letters heavily. We love a cover letter that shows us your personality, but don’t stress if you’re not a comedian. Just be yourself. We’re mostly interested in learning who you are, what you love to do, and why you’d love to do it here with us. And if you send us the generic one you send everyone else, we’ll be bummed.
The construction industry is adopting new technology at a feverish pace. Tablets and cell phones are replacing paper blueprints, drones are surveying jobsites in 3D, and cloud collaboration is changing the way teams work together. Bluebeam plays a crucial role in this transformation. The key to our success is a customer-focused approach to product development: we work with the industry to create solutions for the industry. Today, over 1.6 million people throughout the world use Bluebeam. In the US, we’re a critical partner for the majority of top AEC firms, and rapidly expanding our presence globally, with offices in Sweden, Germany and the UK.
Come design and build your future with us.
Bluebeam is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.