At Bluebeam, we empower people to advance the way the world is built. We create smart software solutions that make construction sites more efficient, connected and safe and improve the lives of design and construction professionals everywhere.
Does the potential of solving problems through analysis excite you? Do you thrive in spreadsheets and love making meaning out of data? Does it thrill you to have executives and key leaders use YOUR metrics to drive business decisions? As Bluebeam’s Sales Operations Analyst, you will be a part of a collaborative team within our Sales Operations Department. You'll have a direct impact on driving Bluebeam forward measuring performance data against company goals. We're rapidly growing and expanding globally, be a part of deciding how we move in the right direction as our Sales Operations Analyst. Here at Bluebeam, we live each day to push the limits, do things differently, and work together to accomplish great things.
The daily life of the Bluebeam Sales Operations Analyst:
- You work with our sales teams to maintain our customer account and strive for cleaner data
- You understand our product hierarchy structure
- You update our weekly, global invoiced sales report
- You provide team specific reporting to various sales teams
- You manage co-op/rebate file tracking channel partners eligible funds including updating, communicating with Finance regarding accruals and ensuring Channel Sales can act appropriately with their partners regarding co-op/rebates earned
- You assist with month end reporting
- You perform ad hoc analyses that support sales decisions
- You provide key reporting and data on sales operations to C-suite executives. Translating data in a digestible and informative way
The skills and experience of the ideal Sales Operations Analyst candidate:
- Bachelor’s degree in analytical field
- 1-2 years in comparable role
- Familiarity with sales processes and related metrics
- Good excel skills (pivot tables, data filters, desire to become expert excel user)
- Experience with the following tools:
- CRM and sales tools (Salesforce, NetSuite, Adaptive)
- Experience with proprietary tools and in-house development
- Comfortable presenting to all levels of seniority within a company
- Ability to work with structured & unstructured data as well as anecdotal business input to uncover insights
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and multi-task while having strong attention to detail
- Experience within a multi-channel sales organization
- Extra bonus points for experience in the technology and software industries
This role can sit in either our HQ of Pasadena, CA or our Dallas, TX office
If you think we just described you, please send us the following:
- Your resume
- A cover letter that reflects your personality and specific interest in this role and Bluebeam plus an example of when your analytical work helped make a decision.
(Psssst…Be sure to proofread. We pay attention to formatting, grammar, and all that good stuff!)
The construction industry is adopting new technology at a feverish pace. Tablets and cell phones are replacing paper blueprints, drones are surveying jobsites in 3D, and cloud collaboration is changing the way teams work together. Bluebeam plays a crucial role in this transformation. The key to our success is a customer-focused approach to product development: we work with the industry to create solutions for the industry. Today, over 1.6 million people throughout the world use Bluebeam. In the US, we’re a critical partner for the majority of top AEC firms, and rapidly expanding our presence globally, with offices in Sweden, Germany and the UK.
Come design and build your future with us.
Bluebeam is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.