About the Role
At Bluebeam, we empower people to advance the way the world is built. We create smart software solutions that make construction sites more efficient, connected and safe and improve the lives of design and construction professionals everywhere.
We're seeking a Senior Product Manager to join our fantastic Product Management team at our headquarters in Pasadena that oversees the Bluebeam Revu family of solutions. Your mission will be to evolve our flagship product and determine that what, why, and when of the problems that we solve for the Architecture, Engineering, and Construction industry. This role will partner with Design and Engineering to solve those problem through immersive customer discovery.
- Identify market opportunities and establish the overall vision, strategy, and goals for your product area.
- Develop a product roadmap that supports both product-level and company-level OKRs, as well as be accountable for those results.
- Evangelize the vision, strategy, and roadmap to build excitement and inspire the company to achieve unified outcomes.
- Work cross functionally as a product team comprised of a Product Management, Product Design, and Engineering lead to define problems and develop solutions that deliver strong value to our customers and to Bluebeam.
- Define, analyze, and share metrics that drive decisions and inform the success and health of the overall product, releases, and features.
- Collaborate with Product Marketing, Technical Support, Sales, Marketing, Legal, and Security & Compliance teams to align solutions with business goals and ensure successful go-to-market and ongoing operations.
- 3+ years of experience in software product management roles.
- You have demonstrated success in developing and executing an objective-based product roadmap.
- It’s second nature for you to work dayin and day out with your Product Design partners and you’re comfortable with their role in defining how customers experience the value provided by the product.
- You’re deeply familiar with product discovery and design processes utilized to uncover and validate business problems and iteratively define the best possible solution for both customers and the business.
- You have strong expertise in approaching tactical and strategic decisions using both quantitative and qualitative data.
- You have a bias for action and empower yourself to create positive change and impact for your customers, your coworkers, your company, and yourself.
- You place a high importance on positive team dynamics. You are skilled and comfortable at leading cross functional teams.
- You’re well versed and experienced in contemporary agile development methodologies.
- Professional training in Architecture, Construction, or associated Engineering fields, or product management experience at a software company in those industries.
- Experience owning large scale B2B products with well-established product/market fit.
- Experience implementing and growing data programs.
If you think you are a good match for the Bluebeam team, please send the following:
- Cover Letter - be creative! We wanna know why Bluebeam, why you and what makes you a great addition to the team!
Impeccable writing skills are essential to all we do, and we weigh cover letters heavily. We love a cover letter that shows us your personality, but don’t stress if you’re not a comedian. Just be yourself. We’re mostly interested in learning who you are, what you love to do, and why you’d love to do it here with us. And if you send us the generic one you send everyone else, we’ll be bummed.
The construction industry is adopting new technology at a feverish pace. Tablets and cell phones are replacing paper blueprints, drones are surveying jobsites in 3D, and cloud collaboration is changing the way teams work together. Bluebeam plays a crucial role in this transformation. The key to our success is a customer-focused approach to product development: we work with the industry to create solutions for the industry. Today, over 1.6 million people throughout the world use Bluebeam. In the US, we’re a critical partner for the majority of top AEC firms, and rapidly expanding our presence globally, with offices in Sweden, Germany and the UK.
Come design and build your future with us.
Bluebeam is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.