At Bluebeam, we empower people to advance the way the world is built. We create smart software solutions that make construction sites more efficient, connected and safe and improve the lives of design and construction professionals everywhere.
As a Technical Sales and Support Engineer you will be responsible for growing Bluebeam’s presence and awareness in ANZ, as well as expanding our footprint and maximising adoption in Bluebeam’s existing key and strategic customers and partners. You will be involved in both pre and post sales activities , advising on best practices and workflows across projects and business units within our customer’s organizations, ensuring full utilisation of Bluebeam’s solutions. This is a hybrid sales (70%) and support (30%) position and applicants must be comfortable performing both roles.
Strengthen and build long-term relationships and maximise customer value from Bluebeam’s solutions in Key and Strategic accounts by:
- Supporting Customers and Partners via product demonstrations, customer workflow analysis and technical troubleshooting
- Assisting customers with product questions around the software and how it can be utilised for various workflows in both a pre and post sales capacity
- Comfortable providing technical support to customers via phone or email, ensuring the are
- Responding to customer requests and inquiries within a 24-hour business period.
- Uncovering new opportunities in customer accounts for services, additional users, and influence inside and outside the organisation.
- Working across departments to proactively head off customer problems and proactively address issues when they arise
- Consistently engaging with Bluebeam’s Product Management team and cultivating an active feedback loop to communicate customer information and insights from the enterprise, business unit, project, and end-user level.
- Providing feedback to Product on strategic and key customer workflow/process/product messaging at the enterprise, business-unit, project and end-user level.
- Establishing and maintaining active communication with the Technical Services team and ensure customer issues are being communicated and escalated appropriately for immediate workarounds and through final resolution.
- Providing feedback to company management on market trends, competitive threats, unmet needs, and opportunities to deliver greater value to customers.
- Help create customer advocates, champions and industry evangelists for Bluebeam across the ANZ region.
- Become well-versed in Bluebeam’s policies and procedures, providing feedback to management on areas of improvement, help document any adjusted policies/procedures.
- Being a positive representative of the company and its brand in the marketplace
- Conducting all activities with the highest degree of professionalism, honesty and integrity
Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years working in a professional customer facing environment, working with customers to solve problems and find solutions.
- Experience of working in software pre-sales environment.
- Experience of providing technical support to customers
- Experience and knowledge of the AEC (Architectural, Engineering, and Construction) industry would be a huge plus, as would knowledge of architectural or structural programs such as Bluebeam Revu, AutoCAD, Revit, Navisworks, Tekla or SolidWorks. However, we are open to applicants coming from other software sales and support backgrounds
- Any exposure to PDF Software solutions – highly desirable
- Exceptional computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Must be extremely comfortable not only learning technology, but also advising on best practices related to business processes and technology
- Ability and willingness to travel
- BA/BS degree preferred
The construction industry is adopting new technology at a feverish pace. Tablets and cell phones are replacing paper blueprints, drones are surveying jobsites in 3D, and cloud collaboration is changing the way teams work together. Bluebeam plays a crucial role in this transformation. The key to our success is a customer-focused approach to product development: we work with the industry to create solutions for the industry. Today, over 1.6 million people throughout the world use Bluebeam. In the US, we’re a critical partner for the majority of top AEC firms, and rapidly expanding our presence globally, with offices in Sweden, Germany and the UK.
Come design and build your future with us.
Bluebeam is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.