At Bluebeam, we empower people to advance the way the world is built. We create smart software solutions that make construction sites more efficient, connected and safe and improve the lives of design and construction professionals everywhere.
About the ROLE:
Do you enjoy helping people make their lives better by teaching them something they didn’t know before? Something that will have an immediate impact for them? Are you interested in joining a well-established technology company that caters to the AEC industry? This is a versatile and exciting entry-level role responsible for the delivery of software training both via web conferencing and in an on-site classroom setting. Be a central part of Bluebeam’s highly successful learning programs (instructor-led on-site and web training, certification training). These programs serve to assist our customers with increasing productivity, deploying efficient and standardized workflows, and deriving maximum benefit from our applications.
As a Training Specialist, your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Providing software training both remotely and on-site to customers from the AEC industry and other professional fields
- Willingness and excitement to travel up to 75% of the time
- Become a product expert in our software
- Outstanding public speaking and presentation skills
- Being the knowledgeable and energetic “face” of Bluebeam for our customers
- Consistent and exemplary internal communication with our training coordination team
- Occasional creation of training materials
- Patience and adaptability as you inspire learners of all ability levels to meet your learning objectives
What you bring to the team:
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university
- Natural curiosity and a strong desire to learn and grow in the field of software training and learning development
- Track record of achievement in a training and/or customer service role, preferably in a software company
- You’re a natural problem solver; maybe you’re that person that everyone turns to when they have questions about technology
- Customer service/success orientation; consistently positive outlook, and a genuine interest in driving results and seeing customers be successful using Bluebeam products
- Ability to simultaneously manage a variety of programs; excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Proven proficiency with Microsoft Office suite
- A genuine attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- The professionalism, charisma, enthusiasm, and knowledge to help convert customers into Bluebeam enthusiasts
- Working knowledge of adult learning theory
- A positive and proactive nature
- Ideal candidate has AEC industry and/or software company experience
Tell us about yourself
Share your resume and a cover letter that explains why you believe you’d be a fit for Bluebeam and this position.
We love a cover letter that shows us your personality, but don’t stress if you’re not a comedian. Just be yourself. We’re mostly interested in learning who you are, what you love to do, and why you’d love to do it here with us. And if you send us the generic one you send everyone else, we’ll be bummed.
The construction industry is adopting new technology at a feverish pace. Tablets and cell phones are replacing paper blueprints, drones are surveying jobsites in 3D, and cloud collaboration is changing the way teams work together. Bluebeam plays a crucial role in this transformation. The key to our success is a customer-focused approach to product development: we work with the industry to create solutions for the industry. Today, over 1.6 million people throughout the world use Bluebeam. In the US, we’re a critical partner for the majority of top AEC firms, and rapidly expanding our presence globally, with offices in Sweden, Germany and the UK.
Come design and build your future with us.