At Bluebeam, we empower people to advance the way the world is built. We create smart software solutions that make construction sites more efficient, connected and safe and improve the lives of design and construction professionals everywhere.
As a Sr. Software Developer, you will lead efforts to design and implement critical distributed infrastructure to scale our services. Our team is working on a new product, Bluebeam Atlas, that empowers users to quickly find the information they need on their construction projects.
We are a dedicated, light-hearted team with a passion for what we do. We take our work seriously, but we don’t take ourselves too seriously. If you’re product-minded, you’ll enjoy contributing to real life problems while growing your skills and career.
What we’re looking for:
- A passion for delivering products to customers.
- Solid computer science fundamentals, with a minimum of 6 years of professional development experience.
- A track record of proposing and promoting code quality improvements.
- Experience with:
- Scaling production applications on AWS or other public clouds.
- Designing large-scale services and libraries.
- Node.js (bonus points for TypeScript).
- NoSQL, specifically DynamoDB and ElasticSearch.
- Docker (bonus points for container orchestration tools).
- Serverless computing, specifically Lambda and Fargate.
- Event-driven architectures, with Kafka, Kinesis, or other messaging infrastructure.
Bonus points if you have:
- Experience working with GraphQL.
- Built or contributed to open-source projects.
- Familiarity with React.js - versatility is always a plus!
Sound like you?
If you think you are a good match, please send us the following:
- Some sort of personalized introduction for us. This could be a cover letter, a few bullet points about yourself, a comic strip you’ve drawn - anything that tells us a bit about you and why you want to work here.
*We will help the right candidate with relocation*
The construction industry is adopting new technology at a feverish pace. Tablets and cell phones are replacing paper blueprints, drones are surveying jobsites in 3D, and cloud collaboration is changing the way teams work together. Bluebeam plays a crucial role in this transformation. The key to our success is a customer-focused approach to product development: we work with the industry to create solutions for the industry. Today, over 1.6 million people throughout the world use Bluebeam. In the US, we’re a critical partner for the majority of top AEC firms, and rapidly expanding our presence globally, with offices in Sweden, Germany and the UK.
Come design and build your future with us.
Bluebeam is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.