At Bluebeam, we empower people to advance the way the world is built. We create smart software solutions that make construction sites more efficient, connected and safe and improve the lives of design and construction professionals everywhere.
Bluebeam is looking for a Sales Enablement professional who understands business-to-business selling and is passionate and capable of driving projects that improve the effectiveness of our sales teams – both internal and external.
The Project Manager, Global Sales Enablement is responsible for working with teams across the organization to design, develop and deliver enablement tools and programs that enhance the performance of Bluebeam’s sales teams around the globe. The ideal candidate will have a thorough understanding of sales processes and systems, as well as instructional design and project management.
This role is critical to the achievement and realization of Bluebeam’s customer acquisition and financial goals. Success in this role leads to rapid global growth of the Bluebeam customer community - measured by growth in invoiced sales, new users, and customer retention rates. This role reports to the Senior Manager, Global Sales Enablement.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Manage the design, development and delivery of enablement programs, content, and tools for all routes-to-market (RTMs) globally in line with the strategy provided by the Senior Manager.
- Develop and implement training programs and curriculum for the sales organization that increase salesforce productivity and performance globally across all RTMs.
- Collaborate across departments and levels within the organization to complete enablement projects on schedule.
- Clearly communicate progress on enablement projects to key stakeholders and set clear expectations for the anticipated use and impact of deliverables.
- Deliver a blended learning model that includes instructor led (classroom), event based, live web and self-paced training.
- Coach internal resources on how to deliver courses and roll out resources you have developed.
- Incorporate training paths and content into online learning and content management platforms and role specific new employee on-boarding (NEO) curriculum
- Provide insights to the global sales enablement team and sales leadership on the use and performance of enablement resources, as well as any feedback you’ve received from sales.
- Propose new projects in line with the strategy provide by the Senior Manager and needs you’ve uncovered in your interactions with sales.
- Bachelor’s degree in related discipline
- 1+ years experience designing, developing and delivering enablement or training programs and content
- 2+ years business-to-business sales experience
- Knowledge of quota carrying roles and ability to understand the challenges that the sales team encounters daily
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to lead cross-functional teams to deliver key project milestones on schedule
- Dynamic presenter with strong interpersonal skills capable of facilitating in-person, online and self-paced training
- Passion for learning, asking questions and exploring new ideas
- Proficiency in relevant technology—including but not limited to Salesforce, and Content Management and Learning Management platforms
The construction industry is adopting new technology at a feverish pace. Tablets and cell phones are replacing paper blueprints, drones are surveying jobsites in 3D, and cloud collaboration is changing the way teams work together. Bluebeam plays a crucial role in this transformation. The key to our success is a customer-focused approach to product development: we work with the industry to create solutions for the industry. Today, over 1.6 million people throughout the world use Bluebeam. In the US, we’re a critical partner for the majority of top AEC firms, and rapidly expanding our presence globally, with offices in Sweden, Germany and the UK.
Are you interested in helping increase the positive impact that Bluebeam has on the AEC industry? Do you possess knowledge of how business customers come to learn about products and the various routes-to-market in which products and services are delivered to the industry? Are you a skilled communicator who understands the effectiveness of the various messaging and communication platforms?
Come design and build your future with us.
We hope so! If you think you’re a great match for this position, please send us the following:
- A cover letter that reflects your personality and shows us why you would be a great fit for this role and for the company. (And don't be afraid to put a little personality in it! We love creativity!)
- Your resume.
Learn even more about Bluebeam here: http://careers.bluebeam.com/
Bluebeam is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.