At Bluebeam, we empower people to advance the way the world is built. We create smart software solutions that make construction sites more efficient, connected and safe and improve the lives of design and construction professionals everywhere.
About the ROLE:
The Office Coordinator serves as the Head of First Impressions for Bluebeam and should exemplify professionalism and provide a service to visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately; notifies company personnel of visitor arrival; and maintains security by monitoring registration and issuing visitor badges. This position will also provide executive support to our Senior Management Team. Must possess excellent communication and multitasking skills, a positive attitude and a strong work ethic.
More about the ROLE:
- Greets, welcomes and directs visitors appropriately
- Provides instructions to visitors regarding registration and visitor procedures
- Maintains security by following procedures and monitoring visitor registration and badges
- Provides executive support to Senior Management team as requested
- Maintains facilities calendar
- Maintains clean reception area
- Prepares basic reports regarding ordering frequency and spend
- Creates employee and temporary worker badges
- Deals with complaints or problems in a professional manner
- Creates and maintains workstation signage – all offices
- Orders office supplies, consumables, and beverages for all offices
- Produces expense report for Facility PCard (Amazon, staples, shipping charges)
- Orders monthly bagels and monthly lunch ordering for non-HQ offices
- Creates wayfinding signage
- Handles incoming/outgoing mail and shipments
- Informs personnel of arrival of work-related mail and shipments
- Checks mail for finance checks and delivers to team
- Answers questions about everything
- Provides food recommendations for area
- Performs other job duties as assigned
Office Coordinator Top Skills & Proficiency:
- Willingness to help
- Strong Work Ethic
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communication
- Problem Solving Skills
- Accuracy and Attention to Detail
- Strong Interpersonal Skills
- Outstanding Telephone Skills
- Knows Microsoft Office
- Great Listening Skills
- Customer Focused
- Highly Organized
- Handles Pressure Well
- Minimum of (1) year of receptionist or administrative support experience
- Ability to handle sensitive information with utmost confidentiality
- Must be comfortable interacting with all levels of management
- Ability to be cooperative with other employees to ensure a smooth running, effective office operation
- Ability to work independently and on multiple projects simultaneously
- Availability to work overtime as needed
Tell us about yourself.
Share your resume and a cover letter that explains why you believe you’d be a fit for Bluebeam and this position.
We love a cover letter that shows us your personality, but don’t stress if you’re not a comedian. Just be yourself. We’re mostly interested in learning who you are, what you love to do, and why you’d love to do it here with us. And if you send us the generic one you send everyone else, we’ll be bummed.
The construction industry is adopting new technology at a feverish pace. Tablets and cell phones are replacing paper blueprints, drones are surveying jobsites in 3D, and cloud collaboration is changing the way teams work together. Bluebeam plays a crucial role in this transformation. The key to our success is a customer-focused approach to product development: we work with the industry to create solutions for the industry. Today, over 1.6 million people throughout the world use Bluebeam. In the US, we’re a critical partner for the majority of top AEC firms, and rapidly expanding our presence globally, with offices in Sweden, Germany and the UK.
Come design and build your future with us.