At Bluebeam, we empower people to advance the way the world is built. We create smart software solutions that make construction sites more efficient, connected and safe and improve the lives of design and construction professionals everywhere.
What will you be doing?
Under the supervision of the Accounting Manager, the Sr. Accountant performs professional accounting duties of a difficult and responsible nature. This position requires an agile and process driven individual looking to build and improve upon existing accounting processes and work within a dynamic and rapidly growing company.
- Ensure quality financial reporting in terms of completeness, correctness, timeliness, and compliance in our daily accounting operations with an emphasis on international subsidiaries
- Support the activities of the Finance team including AP, AR, GL, and FP&A
- Support four-day month-end close activities including the preparation of deferred revenue waterfall schedules and deferred COGS waterfall schedules, prepare accrual journal entries for accounts payable and expense reports, perform bank reconciliations, prepare prepaid expense amortization journal entries, prepare account reconciliations, foreign currency revaluation, and upload files to internal consolidation system
- Review, analyze, and interpret international account activities and fluctuations across multiple systems and currencies
- Research and apply IFRS accounting principles in financial reports
- Maintain fixed assets module and run depreciation in NetSuite
- Maintain IFRS 16 lease schedules and prepare adjusting journal entries
- Research and document solutions to foreign compliance issues, VAT, audit, and registration renewals and prepare ongoing filings
- Review and maintain internal accounting policies and procedures, including the development of Standard Operating Procedures and documentation of data flows
- Assist with internal and external audits
- Support the team with ad-hoc projects and system implementations
- Train and mentor junior staff where applicable
- Format and summarize detailed requests and findings with recommendations to management
- B.S. Degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant
- Minimum 3+ years of hands-on accounting experience and an in-depth understanding of accounting principles and business practices
- Experience in intercompany and foreign currency transactions
- In-depth knowledge in IFRS 15 and IFRS 16
- High level of motivation and initiative with the ability to meet a constant stream of deadlines
- Proven ability to work both independently and collaboratively with different levels of employees
- Advanced MS Excel skills including advanced formulas, VLOOKUPs, and pivot tables
- Organized and detail-oriented while still able to recognize the big picture
- Effective, clear, and concise written and verbal communication and presentation skills
If you think you are good match for the Bluebeam team, please send us the following:
- Your resume
- A cover letter that reflects your personality and addresses specifically why you are a fit for Bluebeam and this role. (Show us who you are. If you are going to send us the same one you send to everyone else, we can tell and we’ll be bummed.)
Learn more about Bluebeam here: http://careers.bluebeam.com/
The construction industry is adopting new technology at a feverish pace. Tablets and cell phones are replacing paper blueprints, drones are surveying jobsites in 3D, and cloud collaboration is changing the way teams work together. Bluebeam plays a crucial role in this transformation. The key to our success is a customer-focused approach to product development: we work with the industry to create solutions for the industry. Today, over 1.4 million people throughout the world use Bluebeam. In the US, we’re a critical partner for the majority of top AEC firms, and rapidly expanding our presence globally, with offices in Sweden, Germany and the UK.
Come design and build your future with us.
Bluebeam is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.