At Bluebeam, we empower people to advance the way the world is built. We create smart software solutions that make construction sites more efficient, connected and safe and improve the lives of design and construction professionals everywhere.
Do you have a natural curiosity to solve business challenges and find innovative ways to make customers happy?
If you’re looking for an opportunity to be part of a collaborative team in software sales, we might be the right fit for you. Our Enterprise Sales team is committed to making the lives of our architectural, engineering, and construction customers easier with our digital solution. With the dedication of our team members, we are seeing explosive success and are excited to welcome the newest team members onboard!
Inside Sales Representatives at Bluebeam collaborate between customers and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our products and solutions according to customer needs. They’re responsible for connecting with key business owners and operations team members, and have a huge hand in launching some of our largest accounts!
- Proactive, consultative interactions with customers to qualify leads and opportunities for the Enterprise Sales team
- Analyze and prioritize outbound warm call lists of untapped accounts and customers
Here's what your focus will be on:
- Build a strong sales pipeline by booking meetings between Bluebeam and prospects
- Strategically craft honest relationships and genuine rapport with potential customers
- Drive potential customers to discover unmet needs and how we can deliver extraordinary value
- Conduct high volume prospecting for qualified leads through outbound calls and emails
- Work closely and collaboratively with Account Executives to develop and implement appropriate prospect communication plans
- Meet and exceed monthly lead conversion targets
- Log and maintain all activity in Salesforce.com
Here’s what we’d like to see in you:
- 2-5 years proven hunter or other relevant experience in technology sales, specifically software/SaaS is desired
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively with business owners and their teams
- Experience in delivering demos for client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Believe in the company’s mission and come to work with a desire to give 110%
- BA/BS degree or equivalent years of experience in a similar role
- Experience using Salesforce
- OH, AND PLEASE HAVE ENTHUSIASM!
More About You:
You are someone who loves big challenges and can’t wait to get started! You can strike up a conversation with anyone and thrive in environments where you are continually forming and developing relationships with new people in new businesses. You are a fantastic communicator and enjoy being able to uncover needs, overcome objections and recommend solutions that help drive businesses forward. You’re resilient, and you not only easily adapt to change, but you inspire change and naturally influence others.
The construction industry is adopting new technology at a feverish pace. Tablets and cell phones are replacing paper blueprints, drones are surveying jobsites in 3D, and cloud collaboration is changing the way teams work together. Bluebeam plays a crucial role in this transformation. The key to our success is a customer-focused approach to product development: we work with the industry to create solutions for the industry. Today, over 1.6 million people throughout the world use Bluebeam. In the US, we’re a critical partner for the majority of top AEC firms, and rapidly expanding our presence globally, with offices in Sweden, Germany and the UK.
Come design and build your future with us.
Bluebeam is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status