At Bluebeam, we empower people to advance the way the world is built. We create smart software solutions that make construction sites more efficient, connected and safe and improve the lives of design and construction professionals everywhere.
We are looking for Regional Managers of Industry Insights to join our growing international team!
As one of the first members of our Industry Insights team, you’ll come in at the ground floor and play an important role in the global expansion of Bluebeam.
Your mission will be to help shape Bluebeam’s products for your corner of the world to truly have an impact in the lives of our customers every single day. Having spent several years within the Architecture, Engineering, or Construction industry yourself, you’ll be an invaluable resource to both Bluebeam as well as the industry as a whole. Equipped with your personal industry acumen and the power of Bluebeam, you will help revolutionize how the built environment is designed and constructed across the US, Europe, and beyond.
Why? Because you love working in the AEC industry and you’re an expert when it comes to today’s workflows. You’re a problem solver who loves to share your knowledge, especially when it comes to the processes we use to design and build our world. You’re that person in the office (or the jobsite) that everyone turns to when they need to understand a new technology or learn a new way of doing things. If you’re nodding your head thinking, “This is totally me,” then what are you waiting for? Ready to bring your knowledge, enthusiasm, and a bit of good old-fashioned hard work? Send us your application. We really need you on our team!
While each day will be different, you might find yourself:
- Documenting industry terminology and workflows with an existing or potential customer.
- Working with Bluebeam’s product development teams to better customize a product for your region.
- Speaking at an industry conference on the changing trends in our industry.
- Reviewing and approving training materials in your native language to ensure cultural fit and relevance.
- Connecting local users with Bluebeam’s research teams to improve future products.
- Demonstrating powerful workflows with Bluebeam’s products at a local user group meeting.
- Organizing a field trip for other Bluebeam staff to a local construction site or customer office.
- Researching competitive products and emerging technology in the AEC industry.
Here’s what we REALLY need to see in you:
- Direct experience working in the AEC industry either as a Project Manager, Project Engineer, Superintendent, or Architect.
- Confidence in analyzing and documenting highly technical workflows and processes.
- Experience with Design Review, Quantity Takeoff, Punch List and other AEC related workflows.
- Deep connections across the industry with a wide variety of users and companies.
- Fluency in local languages and dialects including English.
Here is what we offer:
- On-boarding training in Los Angeles, California
- People-focused, entrepreneurial start-up culture combined with a stable and successful corporate background
- Competitive compensation package
- Frequent opportunities for training, development, and career growth in growing global company
Are you a good match? Please send us the following:
- Your Resume
- A Cover Letter that reflects your personality and addresses specifically your interest in Bluebeam and this position.
The construction industry is adopting new technology at a feverish pace. Tablets and cell phones are replacing paper blueprints, drones are surveying jobsites in 3D, and cloud collaboration is changing the way teams work together. Bluebeam plays a crucial role in this transformation. The key to our success is a customer-focused approach to product development: we work with the industry to create solutions for the industry. Today, over 1.4 million people throughout the world use Bluebeam. In the US, we’re a critical partner for the majority of top AEC firms, and rapidly expanding our presence globally, with offices in Sweden, Germany and the UK.
Come design and build your future with us.
Bluebeam is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.