At Bluebeam, we empower people to advance the way the world is built. We create smart software solutions that make construction sites more efficient, connected and safe and improve the lives of design and construction professionals everywhere.
…but you already know that, don’t you?
As a Technical Account Manager you will apply your industry experience and Bluebeam product knowledge to maximize the utilization of Bluebeam’s products and services across our most influential accounts. Technical Account Managers partner with Account Management and Account Development to advise on workflow standardization and Bluebeam best practices across projects, business units, and throughout the organization. You will be responsible for ensuring customers are fully deploying and gaining maximum value from Bluebeam’s solutions. Properly executed, the efforts of this team will result in the long-term adoption of Bluebeam solutions across customer organizations measured in renewals and expanded use of Bluebeam’s products and high-value service offerings.
- Uncovering new opportunities in the account for services, additional users, and influence inside and outside the organization
- Partnering with Account Managers and Account Development Executives to proactively build relationships with leaders, influencers and advocates in the organization
- Supporting pre-sales opportunities as technical advisor to answer questions and provide technical demonstrations
- Being a key stakeholder in developing Account Expansion Plans (AEP) with Account Mangers that identify opportunities for Bluebeam to deliver value
- Developing account-based marketing plans with the Account Manager and Marketing team. This includes: co-promotional activities, customer-specific events, internal user groups, and digital resources related to best practices, adoption and utilization
- Responding to qualified workflow questions submitted through technical support by Key and Strategic accounts identifying opportunities for Professional Services and process adoption
- Working across departments to proactively head off customer workflow problems and aggressively address issues when they arise
- Active communication with the Technical Services team, ensuring customer issues are being communicated and escalated appropriately
- Regularly engaging with Bluebeam’s Product Management and Marketing teams, communicating customer information and insights from the enterprise, business unit, project, and end-user level, especially as it relates to customer workflows and processes
- Participating, advising and validating in and for Bluebeam events, activities and content as product/workflow/industry experts including XCON, webinars, Bluebeam User Groups, trade shows and internal knowledge sharing.
- Providing internal product and concept input, feedback and validation
- Connecting key customer contacts to various internal departments for product and concept input, feedback, validation, industry perspectives, marketing content, etc.
Skills and experience
- 5+ years working in a professional AEC role
- Strong Bluebeam Revu and Studio skills
- Exceptional computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Experience and comfort speaking in front of groups of people up to 150 in-person and through video conferencing technology
- Comfortable learning new technology
- Comfortable advising on best practices related to business processes and technology, especially to high-level technical customers
- Ability and willingness to travel (up to 30%)
- BA/BS degree required
Sound like you?
If you think you are a good match, please send us the following:
- Some sort of personalized introduction for us. This could be a cover letter, a few bullet points about yourself, a comic strip you’ve drawn - anything that tells us a bit about you and why you want to work here.
The construction industry is adopting new technology at a feverish pace. Tablets and cell phones are replacing paper blueprints, drones are surveying jobsites in 3D, and cloud collaboration is changing the way teams work together. Bluebeam plays a crucial role in this transformation. The key to our success is a customer-focused approach to product development: we work with the industry to create solutions for the industry. Today, over 1.6 million people throughout the world use Bluebeam. In the US, we’re a critical partner for the majority of top AEC firms, and rapidly expanding our presence globally, with offices in Sweden, Germany and the UK.
Come design and build your future with us.
Bluebeam is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.