The construction industry is adopting technology at a feverish pace. These days you won’t just see people carrying large rolls of blueprints on a job site, but also laser scanners, mobile apps and wearables. It's not just people either, drones and robots are making their way to the job site in ever greater numbers.
Bluebeam is on a mission to make the construction site of the future safe, efficient, and connected. We believe the products we are building will improve the way the architectural, engineering, and construction industries work, and we need your help to build them.
We are currently looking for a Quality Engineer who is passionate about delivering a high quality customer experience for our product solutions. You are a technically aware person with a deep understanding of how software products work, how they interact with each other and most importantly how they break! You and the team you work with provide full-stack and back-end solutions. You should have a nice balance of testing both web applications and back-end services, in addition to writing comprehensive automated integration tests.
- Develop expert level knowledge of Bluebeam’s Cloud products on windows platform.
- Inspect API request-responses using swagger, and make sure they work as expected.
- Develop and execute comprehensive test suites by deriving from the PM requirements and design documents.
- Work with DevOps and collaborate with them on bi-weekly release cycles.
- Develop test cases using any test case management application like TestRail or similar.
- Continually expand knowledge of how customers are using the software and use it to further improve test cases and exploratory testing skills.
- Improve testing efficiency by implementing Automation wherever appropriate.
- Communicate and collaborate effectively with stakeholders from Development, Project Management, Product Management, and other QE team members. Proactively seek out and share information with team members.
- Presenting reproducible bug reports which include meaningful bug title, bug description, steps to reproduce, proving logs, screen captures, videos, etc.
Required Skills & Experience
- 4+ years of software QA testing experience with SAAS products.
- Strong knowledge in Postman/Swagger.
- Experience in creating and executing test cases based on business value and risk.
- Solid exploratory testing skills.
- Experience with the black box and gray-box testing techniques.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, people and collaboration skills.
- Experience in agile development methodologies and thrives in fast release cycles.
- Experience using any bug database application like Jira, TFS or similar.
- Bachelor’s Degree (Computer Science, Engineering, or Architecture preferred).
Preferred Skills & Experience
- Ability to troubleshoot network communication with tools like Fiddler etc.
- Basic knowledge on MS SQL
- Experience with open source or commercial QA automation tools (e.g. Selenium, QTP or Ranorex)
- Good understanding of CI/CD pipeline.
Want to see who you might be working with? http://careers.bluebeam.com/culture
If you think you are good match for the Bluebeam team, please send us the following:
- Your Resume
- A Cover Letter reflecting your personality and why you are a fit for Bluebeam and this role
Learn more about Bluebeam here: http://careers.bluebeam.com/
Bluebeam is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.