The construction industry is adopting technology at a feverish pace. These days you won’t just see people carrying large rolls of blueprints on a job site, but also laser scanners, mobile apps and wearables. It's not just people either, drones and robots are making their way to the job site in ever greater numbers.
Bluebeam is on a mission to make the construction site of the future safe, efficient, and connected. We believe the products we are building will improve the way the architectural, engineering, and construction industries work, and we need your help to build them.
We are currently looking for a full time Quality Engineer. The candidate is passionate about delivering high-quality customer experience for our Mobile products. You are a technically aware person with deep understanding of how software products work, interact with each other and most importantly how they break!
- Develop expert level knowledge of Bluebeam’s Mobile products on iOS/Android platform.
- iOS/Android device knowledge (Native application testing).
- Develop and execute comprehensive test suites by deriving from the PM requirements and design documents.
- Work with DevOps and collaborate with them on bi-weekly release cycles.
- Continually expand knowledge of how customers are using the software and use it to further improve test cases and exploratory testing skills.
- Improve testing efficiency by implementing Automation wherever appropriate.
- Communicate and collaborate effectively with stakeholders from Development, Project Management, Product Management, and other QE team members. Proactively seek out and share information with team members.
- Presenting reproducible bug reports which include meaningful bug title, bug description, steps to reproduce, proving logs, screen captures, videos, etc.
Required Skills & Experience
- 4+ years of software QA testing experience with SAAS and/or Mobile (iOS and Android) products.
- Strong knowledge in Postman/Swagger.
- Experience in creating and executing test cases based on business value and risk.
- Solid exploratory testing skills.
- Experience with the black box and gray-box testing techniques.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, people and collaboration skills.
- Experience in agile development methodologies and thrives in fast release cycles.
- Experience in testing multiple browsers and compatibility testing.
- Bachelor’s Degree (Computer Science, Engineering, or Architecture preferred).
Preferred Skills & Experience
- Ability to troubleshoot network communication with tools like Fiddler etc.
- Familiarity with writing automated test cases in Android Studio.
- Good understanding of CI/CD pipeline.
- Familiarity with XCTest.
- Knowledge of Sourcetree.
Want to see who you might be working with? http://careers.bluebeam.com/culture
If you think you are good match for the Bluebeam team, please send us the following:
- Your Resume
- A Cover Letter reflecting your personality and why you are a fit for Bluebeam and this role
Learn more about Bluebeam here: http://careers.bluebeam.com/
Bluebeam is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.