At Bluebeam, we empower people to advance the way the world is built. We create smart software solutions that make construction sites more efficient, connected and safe and improve the lives of design and construction professionals everywhere.
We are currently looking for a full time Quality Engineer. The candidate is passionate about delivering high-quality customer experience for our Mobile products. You are a technically aware person with deep understanding of how software products work, interact with each other and most importantly how they break!
- Develop expert level knowledge of Bluebeam’s Mobile products on iOS/Android platform.
- iOS/Android device knowledge (Native application testing).
- Develop and execute comprehensive test suites by deriving from the PM requirements and design documents.
- Work with DevOps and collaborate with them on bi-weekly release cycles.
- Continually expand knowledge of how customers are using the software and use it to further improve test cases and exploratory testing skills.
- Improve testing efficiency by implementing Automation wherever appropriate.
- Communicate and collaborate effectively with stakeholders from Development, Project Management, Product Management, and other QE team members. Proactively seek out and share information with team members.
- Presenting reproducible bug reports which include meaningful bug title, bug description, steps to reproduce, proving logs, screen captures, videos, etc.
Required Skills & Experience
- 4+ years of software QA testing experience with SAAS and/or Mobile (iOS and Android) products.
- Strong knowledge in Postman/Swagger.
- Experience in creating and executing test cases based on business value and risk.
- Solid exploratory testing skills.
- Experience with the black box and gray-box testing techniques.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, people and collaboration skills.
- Experience in agile development methodologies and thrives in fast release cycles.
- Experience in testing multiple browsers and compatibility testing.
- Bachelor’s Degree (Computer Science, Engineering, or Architecture preferred).
Preferred Skills & Experience
- Ability to troubleshoot network communication with tools like Fiddler etc.
- Familiarity with writing automated test cases in Android Studio.
- Good understanding of CI/CD pipeline.
- Familiarity with XCTest.
- Knowledge of Sourcetree.
If you think you are good match for the Bluebeam team, please send us the following:
- Your Resume
- A Cover Letter reflecting your personality and why you are a fit for Bluebeam and this role
The construction industry is adopting new technology at a feverish pace. Tablets and cell phones are replacing paper blueprints, drones are surveying jobsites in 3D, and cloud collaboration is changing the way teams work together. Bluebeam plays a crucial role in this transformation. The key to our success is a customer-focused approach to product development: we work with the industry to create solutions for the industry. Today, over 1.4 million people throughout the world use Bluebeam. In the US, we’re a critical partner for the majority of top AEC firms, and rapidly expanding our presence globally, with offices in Sweden, Germany and the UK.
Come design and build your future with us.
Bluebeam is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.