At Bluebeam, we empower people to advance the way the world is built. We create smart software solutions that make construction sites more efficient, connected and safe and improve the lives of design and construction professionals everywhere.
We are looking for a talented email marketer with a mind for email strategy and an eye for writing engaging copy to support the marketing and customer experience teams. You’ll work in a heavy cross-functional capacity owning both the execution and guidance of strategic support for transactional emails for the business. You’re that perfect combination of skilled email marketing wizard, best practice-guru, and strategic partner who can advise all teams on the best ways to leverage customer and prospect-facing emails for the company.
If you're looking to expand the scope of your role as an email marketer and want to have a seat at the table for company-wide initiatives leveraging email, this is the right opportunity for you. This role will report into the Marketing Operations Director and work closely with the Marketing’s Demand Generation, Customer Engagement, and International teams while also dedicating a specific portion of time to work with Bluebeam's Customer Experience Infrastructure team on planning and execution critical customer product updates, automated emails in the buying and product config cycle, TOS email updates, etc.
- Management/ownership of all email distribution tools
- Ownership of the master Bluebeam email calendar
- List segmentation management and strategy
- Content marketing and nurture campaign email automation
- Email HTML build out
- Email copy and design editorial input for best practices
- Email analysis (tracking, reporting, insights) both implementation and strategy of why
- Strategy/management of opt-in/opt-out process
Direct Skills and Experience in the Following
- 1.5 – 2 years of experience in an Email Marketing Specialist/Sr. Specialist role
- Hands on experience writing content for market and non-marketing emails to customers
- Pardot, Marketo, Eloqua and/or Hubspot experience required
- Salesforce experience required, including reporting and managing dashboards
- Experience putting together email cadences, drip campaigns and triggers, qualifying leads etc.
- Top notch email marketing skills
- Experience being the single point of contact for non-sales emails
- Advanced Excel skills
- Basic html skills
- Experience with Mailgunand Utm tracking codes preferred
- Robust knowledge of email marketing best practices, legal implications etc.
- Ability to work cross-functionally between departments
- A love for fluid, flexible and ever-changing tech company cultures
- Application of email copy-writing best practices: Copy-write experience, education in communications or English degree is a plus
If you think we just described you, please send us the following:
- Your resume
- A cover letter that reflects your personality and specific interest in this role and Bluebeam (be creative! Don't send us the generic one you send everyone else) - also, this is an opportunity to show your writing skills, so please proofread!
The construction industry is adopting new technology at a feverish pace. Tablets and cell phones are replacing paper blueprints, drones are surveying jobsites in 3D, and cloud collaboration is changing the way teams work together. Bluebeam plays a crucial role in this transformation. The key to our success is a customer-focused approach to product development: we work with the industry to create solutions for the industry. Today, over 1.6 million people throughout the world use Bluebeam. In the US, we’re a critical partner for the majority of top AEC firms, and rapidly expanding our presence globally, with offices in Sweden, Germany and the UK.
Come design and build your future with us.