Are you an email marketer looking to take your email marketing game to the next level? Bluebeam is looking for a talented email marketer with a mind for email strategy to support the marketing and customer experience teams. You’ll work in a heavy cross-functional capacity owning both the execution and guidance of strategic support for transactional emails for the business. You’re that perfect combination of skilled email marketing wizard, best practice-guru, and strategic partner who can advise all teams on the best ways to leverage customer and prospect-facing emails for the company.
If you're looking to expand the scope of your role as an email marketer and want to have a seat at the table for company-wide initiatives leveraging email, this is the right opportunity for you. This role will report into the Marketing Operations Director and work closely with the Marketing’s Demand Generation, Customer Engagement, and International teams while also dedicating a specific portion of time to work with Bluebeam's Customer Experience Infrastructure team on planning and execution critical customer product updates, automated emails in the buying and product config cycle, TOS email updates, etc.
- Management/ownership of all email distribution tools
- Ownership of the master Bluebeam email calendar
- List segmentation management and strategy
- Content marketing and nurture campaign email automation
- Email HTML build out
- Email copy and design editorial input for best practices
- Email analysis (tracking, reporting, insights) both implementation and strategy of why
- Strategy/management of opt-in/opt-out process
Direct Skills and Experience in the Following
- 1.5 – 2 years of experience in an Email Marketing Specialist/Sr. Specialist role
- Pardot, Marketo, Eliqua, Hubspot experience required
- Salesforce experience required, including reporting and managing dashboards
- Experience putting together email cadences, drip campaigns and triggers, qualifying leads etc.
- Top notch email marketing skills
- Experience being the single point of contact for non-sales emails
- Advanced Excel skills
- Basic html skills
- Experience with Mailgunand Utm tracking codes preferred
- Robust knowledge of email marketing best practices, legal implications etc.
- Ability to work cross-functionally between departments
- A love for fluid, flexible and ever-changing tech company cultures
If you think we just described you, please send us the following:
- Your resume
- A cover letter that reflects your personality and specific interest in this role and Bluebeam (be creative! Don't send us the generic one you send everyone else) - also, this is an opportunity to show your writing skills, so please proofread!