At Bluebeam, we empower people to advance the way the world is built. We create smart software solutions that make construction sites more efficient, connected and safe and improve the lives of design and construction professionals everywhere.
As part of our continued international expansion we are now looking to appoint a Regional Sales Director for our Nordics business.
As the Sales Director you are responsible for the successful expansion of Bluebeam’s business in the Nordic region. Your primary responsibility is to develop an effective sales strategy, lead the sales team, and work cross-functionally to ensure Bluebeam is poised to achieve its revenue and customer acquisition goals for the region. In order to succeed in this position, you need to be highly driven, results oriented, and capable of building and executing a strategic, cross-functional go-to-market plan by engaging stakeholders from all relevant Bluebeam departments. The Sales Director reports directly to Bluebeam’s Chief Revenue Officer to ensure synergy and alignment with the company’s strategic goals.
In addition to the liaison duties, the Sales Director will also work closely with cross-functional leads to ensure proper alignment. You are also responsible for maintaining and cultivating strategic customer relationships, coordinating sales and marketing activities, and developing local go-to-market strategies. The role is client facing and so regular contact with clients is a big part of this role.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Achieve or exceed the revenue and customer objectives for the Nordic region
- Have direct influence on all customer and market facing aspects of our expanding operation in the Nordics and influence other Bluebeam functions to ensure alignment to success
- Create and execute a strategic business plan that defines our GTM/RTM strategy from a sales / marketing standpoint and the organizational and system dependencies
- Recruit and mentor the best talent that aligns to Bluebeam’s culture and values and monitor performance against goals
- Work directly with customers along side cross-functional stakeholders to help inform / guide our market strategy accordingly
- Collaborate with cross-functional leadership to strategize how best to launch, price, market and sell Bluebeam’s product in the country
- Create monthly, quarterly, and annual reports on progress against the strategic plan and revenue goals
- Assist in the creation of annual operating budgets and targets and ensure we operate to the plan
- Ensure the business model is culturally relevant without losing consistency to the overarching Bluebeam business model
- Seamless collaboration with Bluebeam Management and other Regional Directors to enable Global Strategic consistency
- Must have 5+ years experience of conducting business within a software sales environment, with any exposure to the AEC software market highly desirable
- Significant experience with and knowledge of international customers and channel partners within software sales
- Adept at managing both direct sales and channel sales teams, with a strong understanding of the driving forces behind each
- Skilled at creating and executing a strategic business plan that defines a sales GTM/RTM strategy
- Create monthly, quarterly, and annual reports on progress against the strategic plan and forecasted revenue goals
- Exceptionally well organized and driven by success
- Ability to work cross-functionally and create healthy influence that enables the achievement of international goals
- Outstanding negotiating skills and ability to assist team in customer negotiations
- Analytical yet creative thinker with superior problem solving skills
- Decisive and committed to growth
- A natural leader who inspires and motivates everyone around them
If this sounds like you please send us a copy of your CV and cover letter explaining why this position is of interest to you
The construction industry is adopting new technology at a feverish pace. Tablets and cell phones are replacing paper blueprints, drones are surveying jobsites in 3D, and cloud collaboration is changing the way teams work together. Bluebeam plays a crucial role in this transformation. The key to our success is a customer-focused approach to product development: we work with the industry to create solutions for the industry. Today, over 1.4 million people throughout the world use Bluebeam. In the US, we’re a critical partner for the majority of top AEC firms, and rapidly expanding our presence globally, with offices in Sweden, Germany and the UK.
Come design and build your future with us.
Bluebeam is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.