Behind the scenes, the Bluebeam Team works collaboratively towards the common goal of helping our customers do what they do better. At Bluebeam hard work is recognized, new hires are encouraged to share their ideas and the environment is friendly, energetic and fun.
Bluebeam has an immediate need for an IT Support Specialist to provide single point of contact support for end users to receive assistance and maintenance within the organization's desktop and telecommunications environment. This includes installing, diagnosing, repairing, maintaining, and troubleshooting all hardware/software applications and equipment (including but not limited to PC/Mac systems, mobile devices, printers/scanners, a/v services) to ensure an optimal working environment. The IT Support Specialist will also troubleshoot technical issues in a timely and accurate fashion, and provide end-user assistance where required, in-person and remote.
Additionally, the IT Support Analyst will:
- Identify, log, investigate, and address service incidents and client requests
- Walk ups, trouble tickets, email, event monitoring, proactive support initiatives
- Administrate user accounts in an AD environment; from provisioning new user accounts and password resets, to updating information rights and security groups
- Support a growing technology stack, including: Office 365 product suite, 2 Factor or Multi-factor Authentication, Mac and Windows environments, encryption, and lab-style environments
- Guide clients through a series of actions – through deskside support, remote access, or user-assisted – to help set up systems, resolve issues, and/or identify root causes
- Troubleshoot desktop OS and application issues, diagnosing, resolving and/or escalating network and hardware/software faults to the appropriate vendor or resource
- Trade Show and other event support
- Procurement and asset management, ensuring all hardware and software is purchased and logged within our systems
- Provide ad hoc support for A/V presentations, video conferencing and telecom services (Cisco video conferencing equipment knowledge preferred)
- Collaborate with colleagues, subject matter experts, and points of contact; internally with cross-functional administrators as well as external departmental and vendor resources
- Stay current with changes in environment, technology, system information and updates
A successful Bluebeam IT Support Analyst will possess tremendous patience, great interpersonal skills and will be helpful by nature. In addition he/she should have the following:
- Customer service skills. Bluebeam has exceptional standards for customer service, not only for the clients we support, but also for our employees. It is our expectation that the person in this role will like to work with others and will help them solve problems with a positive attitude and helpful spirit.
- 2-5 years of experience in an enterprise environment with a minimum of 100 end users.
- Exemplary documentation and communication skills.
- Recent experience with utilizing incident management systems, such as KACE (preferred), Jira Service Desk, ServiceNow
- Experience using laptop/desktop imaging solutions, such as KACE (preferred) & SCCM
- Familiar with ITIL concepts and best practices
- Familiar with VOIP Telephony systems and equipment.
- Bachelor’s degree in an IT-related industry preferred or equivalent experience.
- Ability to work after hours and on weekends if needed during IT maintenance windows.
If you think you are a good match for the Bluebeam team, please send the following:
- Some sort of personalized introduction for us. This could be a cover letter, a few bullet points about yourself, a comic strip you’ve drawn - anything that tells us a bit about you AND why you want to work here.
Learn more about Bluebeam here: https://www.bluebeam.com/
Bluebeam is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.