Bluebeam develops innovative technology solutions that set the standard for collaboration and workflow efficiency for Architecture, Engineering, and Construction professionals worldwide. We are looking for a part time/contract Localization Coordinator in Sweden to help create the highest-quality experience possible for our international customers around the globe.
As our part time Localization Coordinator for the Swedish region, you will work with the Marketing Localization Manager to review and adapt Bluebeam’s products and international websites, marketing collateral, newsletters and support materials. You will assist with tailoring the copy specifically to the target market and aim to improve terminology accuracy and consistency.
This is a remote position, paid on an hourly basis, reporting to the Marketing Localization Manager. Hours may vary based on business needs.
You’ll spend up to 10 hours per week working through the following tasks:
- Review and provide feedback on various types of content provided by our translation vendor with an eye for linguistic quality and consistency of key terminology.
- Ensure that the tone of our translated content aligns with Bluebeam’s established branding and persona.
- Use your knowledge and research of the Architecture, Engineering and Construction industry to confirm accuracy of industry terminology and workflows to review localized content from the perspective of an expert in the field.
- Provide level of cultural, linguistic and technical nuances required to resonate with our target audiences and give input on acceptability of the overall style.
- When needed, directly translate social media and other small translation projects.
- Located in Sweden with a VAT/CVR registration, or ability to obtain them
- Native Swedish speaker with strong language skills in both the source (English) and target languages
- Experience as a translator and/or with editing and proofreading.
- Currently working towards or have obtained a Bachelor's Degree in a relevant field
- Working knowledge of Swedusg industry workflows within Architecture, Engineering and/or Construction or related disciplines would be preferred
- Bonus points if you have experience with using Smartling or a similar CAT tool
- Attention to detail is a must
Bluebeam is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.