At Bluebeam, we empower people to advance the way the world is built. We create smart software solutions that make construction sites more efficient, connected and safe and improve the lives of design and construction professionals everywhere.
We're seeking a Learning and Development Senior Specialist to join our insanely talented Learning and Development Team at our headquarters in Pasadena, CA!
To join our team of all-star internal trainers, you have to be a motivated and charismatic individual with high emotional intelligence who builds and delivers effective learning and development programs for an ever evolving and growing population of employees. In this role, you will be joining our team of passionate and driven learning and development professionals who drive our company forward through new educational and experiential learning opportunities.
As a trainer, you must have the right combination of experience in both live-action facilitator training and online content creation; with additional hands on experience managing and driving adoption to Learning Management Systems. You'll have leadership skills, high-energy and live out of a growth mindset. You get excited by content creation and have a passion to train.
If you can design and creative both modern, innovative and effective training programs backed by measurable results, this is the job for you! (yay!)
What You'll Do:
- You'll own the management of our online learning programs including administration, content creation and internal marketing
- You'll find creative ways to effectively use online learning to scale our training offerings to a global audience, track and analyze results using data to drive future decisions.
- You'll create compelling and engaging L&D content in-house as well as creatively source outside vendors- determining which route is best - given different audiences needs and budget.
- You'll assist in facilitating our existing New Employee Orientation (NEO) - (Which we have to say, is the best in the biz!)
- You'll assist with our Summit L&D program, where you’ll collaborate with multiple departments, key stakeholders, senior leaders etc. to create a multi-day learning, development and engagement experience.
- You'll work closely with other L&D team members to deliver on our objectives.
- You'll collaborate with other teams to insure new hires and employees are provided the best possible employee experience.
- Lastly (but not least!) you'll advise and assist department managers to identify, develop, and deliver job and task specific training and development efforts necessary to support and achieve department objectives
What you already have:
- 5+ years’ experience as a trainer/facilitator of adult-learning programs including onboarding programs and other professional and leadership development programs, both in a classroom and virtual.
- 3-5 years’ experience working with a Learning Management System (experience with Cornerstone preferred)
- Experience designing learning content for various platforms; such as classroom, self-paced, virtual, and social learning
- Proficiency with Camtasia, Storyline, Captivate or other content creation software is preferred. Video editing skills a plus.
- Ability to organize, coordinate, schedule and manage multiple priorities, projects and programs and able to think strategically and continually look for ways to improve our programs
- Given that you’ll interact with a large cross-section of the company from individual contributors to senior leaders and C-suite, you need to be someone who shows up with impeccable professional maturity, positive attitude, and a passion for transforming lives through learning and development.
- Ability to collaborate with others in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Training certifications APTD or CPLP, or HR certifications PHR or SPHR are a plus.
- Theoretical and practical experience with Adult learning theory. Also, experience with Leadership Theories, Change Management best practices and Organizational Development is a plus
- Professional maturity that exhibits itself in a can-do attitude and positive demeanor
If you think you are good match for the Bluebeam team, please send the following:
- Your resume
- A cover letter explaining why you are a fit for Bluebeam and what got you into Learning and Development. Help us get a sense of why you love what you do! (And if you send us the same one you send everyone else, we’ll be bummed. Show us you did a little research and that you have a personality!)
(Psssst…Be sure to proofread. We pay attention to formatting, grammar, and all that good stuff!)
The construction industry is adopting new technology at a feverish pace. Tablets and cell phones are replacing paper blueprints, drones are surveying jobsites in 3D, and cloud collaboration is changing the way teams work together. Bluebeam plays a crucial role in this transformation. The key to our success is a customer-focused approach to product development: we work with the industry to create solutions for the industry. Today, over 1.4 million people throughout the world use Bluebeam. In the US, we’re a critical partner for the majority of top AEC firms, and rapidly expanding our presence globally, with offices in Sweden, Germany and the UK.
Come design and build your future with us.
Bluebeam is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.