At Bluebeam, we empower people to advance the way the world is built. We create smart software solutions that make construction sites more efficient, connected and safe and improve the lives of design and construction professionals everywhere.
What we’re looking for:
Bluebeam is looking for a Sr. Product Manager to develop the systems that help us connect customers around the world with our solutions. You will play an important role in building the applications that support our customer-facing products, provide an amazing experience for our customers., and enable efficiency for your fellow Bluebeamers. But you won’t go it alone. You’ll work closely with Sales, Sales Ops, Marketing, and Technical Support teams to ensure a smooth integration of business-critical systems including global licensing, Salesforce.com, and additional in-house developed applications. You’ll have the chance to make an immediate impact while paving the way for future initiatives that support Bluebeam's growth around the globe. Are you in?
Please note: If you're wanting to relocate to sunny CA, we can help with that!
What you’ll do:
- Lead the product management effort for to revamp our product licensing capabilities, customer portals, and new initiatives to boost our enterprise application efficiency.
- Enable new SaaS based product offers and enhance existing product onboarding experience by innovating on our product licensing systems.
- Work closely with internal customers, software engineers, project managers, and other product managers to execute on product initiatives leveraging Agile methodology
- Work closely with cross-functional stakeholders to collect business requirements, research and identify end user needs, and convert business requirements into functional requirements and high-level system design
- Formulate and communicate functional requirements and user stories for the technical teams
- Partner with UX/UI group to develop best in class user experience for our customer facing applications
- Drive product implementation and provide input to product roadmap
What we’d like to see in you:
- 3-5 years of experience in developing/revamping licensing entitlement or customer portal systems.
- 5+ years of experience with product development, preferably with internally-developed tools supporting internal users and external customers
- Working knowledge of licensing systems, customer facing portal, user authentication solution, CRM and ERP systems
- A demonstrated record of product management with a results-oriented approach
- Ability to communicate complex idea to a wide range of audience using wireframes, user stories, whiteboarding, or other similar methods
- Experience in iterative software delivery methodologies – Agile, SCRUM, etc.
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills with attention to details
- Technical and analytical aptitude or background, data driven decision focus a big plus
- Exceptional written/verbal communication and presentation skills
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com a plus
- Knowledge of e-commerce and/or financial applications a plus
- Knowledge of Enterprise B2B business models a plus
- Experience with APIs and 3rd party integrations a plus
- A Bachelor’s degree; Master’s degree in Business, Computer Science, Engineering, or Information Systems a plus
- …And there is no escaping the basics: driven, flexible, likeable, well-presented, and able to work well with cross functional teams and/or with ambiguity
Tell us about yourself.
Share your resume and a cover letter that explains why you believe you’d be a fit for Bluebeam and this position.
Impeccable writing skills are essential to all we do, and we weigh cover letters heavily. We love a cover letter that shows us your personality, but don’t stress if you’re not a comedian. Just be yourself. We’re mostly interested in learning who you are, what you love to do, and why you’d love to do it here with us. And if you send us the generic one you send everyone else, we’ll be bummed.
The construction industry is adopting new technology at a feverish pace. Tablets and cell phones are replacing paper blueprints, drones are surveying jobsites in 3D, and cloud collaboration is changing the way teams work together. Bluebeam plays a crucial role in this transformation. The key to our success is a customer-focused approach to product development: we work with the industry to create solutions for the industry. Today, over 1.6 million people throughout the world use Bluebeam. In the US, we’re a critical partner for the majority of top AEC firms, and rapidly expanding our presence globally, with offices in Sweden, Germany and the UK.
Come design and build your future with us.
Bluebeam is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.